Alter Ego Comics Anniversary Sale & Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlterEgoComics

Sideshow Retailer
Reaction score
It's been 8 years since AlterEgoComics.com went live, offering collectors the World's Finest collectibles at fair prices with 5-Star customer service.

We thank our customers on a regular basis, but I want to take this moment to express a HUGE Thank You to everyone that has made Alter Ego their source for collectibles. The staff and I love what we do, we're passionate about what we sell, and I hope that comes across through our interactions with you.

To thank you for 8 years of business, take 10% off all "In Stock*" items with coupon code alterego8. Just enter the code alterego8 at the bottom of your shopping cart.

*Excludes "New Release" items. Coupon expires Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011.

Plus, we're giving away* your choice of the following items, just by "Liking" us on Facebook:

Comic Con 2011 Exclusive GI Joe Cobra Ninja Viper 1/6 Scale Figure
Comic Con 2011 Exclusive AVP Predator Mask Set
Comic Con 2011 Exclusive Clone Commander 1/6 Scale Figure
Comic Con 2011 Exclusive Iron Man Bust Set
Comic Con 2010 Exclusive Clone Lieutenant 1/6 Scale Figure
Hot Toys Bruce Lee in Casual Wear 1/6 Scale Figure
Indiana Jones Mola Ram Premium Format Figure
Sideshow Laboratory 12 Inch Figure Environment

Just visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/alteregomaniacs) and click the "Like" button to enter to win your choice of one of the above items. If you've already Liked us, then you're already entered. We will pull a winner at random in early September.

*International customers are welcome to enter the giveaway, but will be required to pay shipping on the item of your choice if you win.

Have a great weekend!

Congrats on your 8 years of success Marc. Thanks for the sale. I finally got around to picking up a piece that I've been holding off for well over a year.

Had a slight hiccup with our 10% off coupon code, but alterego8 is working again. Good on In Stock items, (except New Arrivals).

Back