• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FOR SALE: WETA LOTR, Sideshow, MR, Prime 1, United Cutlery, Hot Toys, Alien, Star Wars, Predator, ETC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTION SALE Sideshow, Master Replicas, United Cutlery Mythos Star Wars Saruma

Still have the Toynami Batman Returns Cowl?

Re: COLLECTION SALE Sideshow, Master Replicas, United Cutlery Mythos Star Wars Saruma

Still have the Lobo art print?

PM sent!

Pm sent

A much needed update.

Page 1 is up-to-date

A few more will be added shortly.

Added a bunch of PCS exclusive statues and PRIME 1 Optimus Gold.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow T-rex, Aragorn, Prime 1 Optimus, Kotobukiya Cloud, 007, PCS Exclusiv

pm's responded to.

NEW items- Kotobukiya Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona
007 James Bondy Legacy Sean Connery
Dinosauria T-Rex the Tyrant King
Beetlejuice Exclusive figure

Re: Everything for sale! Sideshow, PCS, Master Replicas, WETA, Code 3, efX, ICONS, Cu

I'm putting the entire collection for sale...minus some of the large life-size pieces.
Page 1 is updated and PM's have been responded to.

Re: Everything for sale! Sideshow, PCS, Master Replicas, WETA, Code 3, efX, ICONS, Cu

I'm never gonna get my hands on your damn Life Size Pred lol :mad::gah:

Sorry to hear your letting go of most of your collection man, but I could see myself doing the same thing sooner than later too. Nice to see you around here again though

I've added photos to the first page...if I don't have the item pictured listed with a price...just let me know what you're interested in :wave

I'm never gonna get my hands on your damn Life Size Pred lol :mad::gah:

Sorry to hear your letting go of most of your collection man, but I could see myself doing the same thing sooner than later too. Nice to see you around here again though

I wish I didn't have to sell ...but priorities change !
Nice to hear from you as well sir :)

All PM's replied.

Eowyn statue sold.

Added more items..please check 1st page. :wave

sorry for the delay in responding to PM's...I have many to get thru.

Sean Connery 007 Legacy is SOLD.

Predalien bust is Pending.

Exclusive Darth Maul is SOLD.

Master AT-AT is Pending.

more PM's responded to :wave

PM Sent

Predalien Bust is SOLD.

more pm's responded to :wave

Your IM customs are awesome. Pity we live so far apart.

Good luck with the selling.

Update-

Prime 1 Optimus is PENDING.
1:3 Akuma is PENDING.

ADDED-
Sideshow 1:1 Iron Man mark III Battle Damaged version

Send reasonable offers for the remaining items :)

Back