• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alien Warrior Maquette! Conan the Prize! LOTR, Conan, Indiana Jones, Star Wars PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale - time to let go of these awesome statues!

Payment via Paypal with an invoice, prices include shipping via the shipping method of my choice - if you have specific shipping requirements and it costs more, you will have to pay the difference

*Local pickup is very welcome in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area on weekdays - will take off a shipping discount from the price*

USA shipping only, sorry no international shipping on these huge boxes.

I just renewed my membership so only have a few transactions here recently, but i have a ton of positive feedback from a few years ago when I used to sell a lot more. I also have great feedback on ebay if you want to check that (ebay user name "psycho_shark")

ALL LISTED ARE COMPLETE WITH ALL ACCESSORIES, ART BOXES, & BROWN SHIPPERS (except the Vader/Luke head of course since that came with another PF originally)

---

Sideshow Lurtz Premium Format - regular version, excellent condition - $600 shipped

click here more pics of Lurtz

---

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

SOLD!!

Last edited:
Bump - these guys are going up on ebay for slightly higher prices.

If anyone wants any of them at the SSC prices, hit me up!

Luke/Vader head is gone gone gone

Conan the Prize has decided to stay in my collection - Crom commands it

Lurtz still available 'till Monday, then it goes to auction on ebay

Back