Add Toys Silver Hero / Surfer mod by AFM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

actionfiguremovies

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, Here are pictures of my mods for this figure. I hope it helps and is informative.

First picture is of the completed Left foot. Just wanted to show where I made my cut in the bottom of the foot. Use and exacto knife to make a small hole, then scissor to make the slit slightly bigger.
DSC09893 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Magnet goes in.
DSC09895 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Now all the way (get your mind out of the gutter)
DSC09896 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

End results
DSC09897 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Magnet placement on the bottom /other side
DSC09898 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09899 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09900 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09901 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Magnet were purchased at Hobby Lobby
DSC09902 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09903 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Please tell me those red gauntlets are removable.
Before you judge me, here is the reason for them.

I had a problem with one of his arms (the Left one) it was put together backwards and it didn't not have the same range of motion in the elbow as the right arm. I twisted around put now the muscles on the arm were wonky. I had the pull the rubbery skin up and cut the attachment inside to get it facing the right direction. Some how, I'm not sure how, but I got a nasty tear on the forearm. I used a spare red gauntlet to cover it up because there was no way to fix it. Since I messed with it, I didn't feel it would be right to try and exchange it. Plus I'm never afraid to mod a figure, as you may well know.

So are there magnets in the feet and you just added larger ones? How does the board attach to the feet out of the box?

So are there magnets in the feet and you just added larger ones? How does the board attach to the feet out of the box?
I don't think it comes with magnets at all. At least not on mine. I couldn't get mine to attach to the board other than using the Diorama Base and the arm/stand that holds up the figure on the board.
Now because I put magnets in the feet and board, he can be on it with out the base and stand. That would not have worked for me trying to animate him anyway. So I had to come up with a better solution.

Also working on getting his shine back.
DSC09904 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

So far so good.

Back