• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 Auctions in 30 Days - SW 1/6, SW Dios, Marvel, LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally cleaning house. I've promised my wife that I'd sell 30 collectibles in the next 30 days, and I'm already behind. :lol

Anakin vs. Asajj Diorama EXCLUSIVE
Mint product! Small puncture in color box and shipping box.

Sabertooth Premium Format EXCLUSIVE
Also mint. A few ever-so-slight imperfections in the cloth that are only an issue if you look at your statues through a magnifying glass ... which I sometimes do. :lol ***** SOLD!!! *****

Sideshow Sixth Scale Stormtrooper
I have three of these. (The others will eventually make their way to auction as well.) Two were displayed. The one up for auction never was. There was an issue with the pauldron straps being loose on two of the figures, but I've parted out replacement parts from two other figures. Now all are as good as new. No blemishes. $225 or Best Offer. If I get no hits in 21 days, I'll move them to auction.

Sideshow Skrull Queen Spiderwoman LSB
Low edition number on this bad girl: #7/150. No cardboard shipper, so I'll have to pack it myself. She'll be quite well-protected. ***** SOLD!!! *****

Sideshow Planet Hulk Diorama EXCLUSIVE
This piece is a handsome bastard. I'm very enthusiastic about it, but not so enthusiastic about selling it. Hence the high BIN. But I'm looking at offers, and at keeping The Wife™ happy. So shout out something reasonable in a PM. I definitely consider offers.

Sideshow Yoda - Jedi Mentor Sixth Scale Figure
Briefly-displayed, good-as-new. Love this figure, but I've got two! ;) ***** SOLD!!! *****

That's it for now. I'll post more links to this page as they go live.

ON DECK FOR Nov. 17:

Sandtrooper (Orange) Sixth Scale Figure
Sandtrooper (White) Sixth Scale Figure
SS/Weta Lurtz Statue

Last edited:
Marked items that have sold, and both the Stormtrooper Sixth Scale and the Hulk Diorama are now listed as auctions instead of fixed-price sales.

Sandtroopers, Lurtz 1/6 statue, Tusken Raider PF and Weta F.M.O.M. Wave Disruptor Gun will all be live by the end of the day. If you're looking for any of these, make me an offer before this evening. :wave

Back