• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Sideshow parts, Transformers, Revoltech and more for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustajesse

Super Freak
Reaction score
- I accept Paypal only.
- I ship to the U.S.A. and Canada only.
- Buyer pays all shipping costs. Prices vary but generally a package with tracking to the U.S.A. & Western Canada costs about $15 +, less within Ontario etc. Shipping costs are non negotiable, I will charge what the Post Office charges. I will refund the difference if I charge too much. I am not an online store, I do not offer free shipping.
-Prices are not set in stone, the more you buy, the more I am willing to negotiate price.
-I always ship items once a week on Thursdays. I will however send it sooner if I have a chance on the way to work.

All items were used for display only.

Marvel Select figure lot $35.

Includes Dock Ock with Spidey, Green Goblin with Peter, Emma Frost, Elektra, and Spider-woman.

IMG_4819.jpg

Medicom Batman Kubrick set $15

IMG_4870.jpg

DC Direct Green Lantern set - $30

Includes Kilowog and Hal Jordon

IMG_4861.jpg

Revoltech Revy from Black Lagoon figure $20

IMG_4871.jpg

Movie Maniacs 6 inch Robocop figure (includes stand, not pictured) $20

IMG_4869.jpg

2007 Transformers movie/Universe Robot Heroes 14 figure lot - $25.

Included are Beast Machines Tankor, Cliffjumper (Best Buy exclusive), Brawl, Battle mask Bumblebee, side jumping Ironhide, Megatron, Beast Machines Cheetor, Protoform Jazz, Bumblebee, Frenzy, Blackout, Starscream, Barricade and Ratchet.

IMG_5080.jpg

Henkei Ironhide - $30
Custom Universe Ratchet - $20 (parts swap with Universe Ironhide, now has gray bumper, grill, gun, and hands)

IMG_5082.jpg

Last edited:
Please add prices to ALL your items, we do not allow 'make offer' posts, or the thread will be deleted.
Thanks
x :peace

Back