1/6 Hot Toys -TMS118 - Ahsoka series : Ahsoka the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved that they used ROTS Kenobi as a filler for the show. A figure released 4 years ago.
Clone Wars Obiwan should have been placed there instead of that obsolete ROTS version. What a weird choice from the perspective of the event organizer.

You know that's Mando from the first season right? The non-chrome version. You can tell because Grogu is in the pram. The chrome one doesn't have the pram (season 2).

Yes I know, you can tell by the thigh plate as well. The finish on the figure in that pic above looks different to me than the HT final product which is darker and a bit shinier.

Clone Wars Obiwan should have been placed there instead of that obsolete ROTS version. What a weird choice from the perspective of the event organizer.

It is!

I get putting some current in-stock figures (Like they did with TCW Rex) as filler, to get them out of the door, that makes sense.

Some poor new collector is going to see that figure and find out the hard way it has been sold out for over 3 years.

It is!

I get putting some current in-stock figures (Like they did with TCW Rex) as filler, to get them out of the door, that makes sense.

Some poor new collector is going to see that figure and find out the hard way it has been sold out for over 3 years.
Well not if they're paying attention - it says SOLD OUT right on the card in front of it (partially obscured by card for Captain Rex).

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 10-54-27 Facebook.png

It is!

Ha! those old figures being on display already fooled some "seasoned" collectors as well. At least on one of the DC displays

Back