1/6 Hot Toys - MMS745/745B - Episode III: Revenge of The Sith - Darth Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if it included a second HS like the calm CW version this would have been a better release. I do tip my hat to HT for the expression. It's just to much for me.

This guy is probably Hot Toys’s best take on any Star Wars character to date. What a breathtakingly sinister piece! This with Anakin (angry face) would make any SW PT collection.

Let’s hope they will manage to transfer all of this prototype over to our production pieces.
Prequel collections are filling up fast. Wealth of options, but I agree those two are the best of all. Dooku and Yoda are also pretty nice, and the new Maul

For all 5 people that get one.

I still don't understand the interest in sith eyes Anakin tbh, he has them for like 1 frame in the movie then they go back to normal.
It does look cool in figure form, but yeah essentially getting a basic looking Anakin from ROTS is still screen accurate to "Darth Vader" Anakin, especially if you put his hood up.

Sorta need a sweaty, battle damaged final battle version with an additional chopped up body as an accessory to justify a new Anakin beyond what we already have/have coming.

It does look cool in figure form, but yeah essentially getting a basic looking Anakin from ROTS is still screen accurate to "Darth Vader" Anakin, especially if you put his hood up.

Sorta need a sweaty, battle damaged final battle version with an additional chopped up body as an accessory to justify a new Anakin beyond what we already have/have coming.
I just want them to do a new sculpted ROTS Anakin

Why did every other “artisan” figure get a sculpted version apart from him? Bull ****.

I just want them to do a new sculpted ROTS Anakin

Why did every other “artisan” figure get a sculpted version apart from him? Bull ****.
They'll find some excuse to release a new ROTS Anakin, I wouldn't worry hahah.

I think there's plenty to improve upon with even the Artisan sculpt anyway. Maybe even the tailoring and materials of the outfit could do with an upgrade too.

The AOTC sculpt is probably the best Anakin they have (in theory) so it would be nice to see them build off of it.

They'll find some excuse to release a new ROTS Anakin, I wouldn't worry hahah.

I think there's plenty to improve upon with even the Artisan sculpt anyway. Maybe even the tailoring and materials of the outfit could do with an upgrade too.

The AOTC sculpt is probably the best Anakin they have (in theory) so it would be nice to see them build off of it.
I do agree the AOTC is stronger than the Artisan one. Just need a new ROTS with either of those sculpts and a much much better hair piece cause the original ROTS hair piece looks ridiculous now

Back