1/6 Environments & Display Dios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Freaks i was on Ebay and i stumbled across this seller who has a ton of 1/6 enviroments .:yess: There are many different ones and the seller has about 50 pages of stuff for sale . If this has been posted before please delete thread :dunno

check it out https://shop.ebay.com/luck_day2005/...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

They are cheap in price

I only pasted the link for the "scalestore enviroments"

you will have to search the sellers store to see all of their items :wave

Re: 1/6 Enviroments & Display Dios

haha just funny how he sells dog figures as well as fire hydrant :lol

Asia Scale Store Dioramas and props

Couldn't find a thread about these guys,
they have some really cool dios and props in their site...
Don't know if they have released anything yet though...

https://asiascalestore.com/index.asp

2011060712132327.jpg

2011081112493490.jpg

2011052014022842.jpg

2010040711560653.jpg

2010083120375691.jpg

Re: Asia Scale Store Dioramas and props

Well, that's why I couldn't find it... Wrong title thread... :tap
:lol!!!
:peace!

ahahha sorry man , yeah they have some awesome Dios , has anyone bought any from them? I'm curious to see if they fit in a Detolf :dunno

Re: Asia Scale Store Dioramas and props

Cool :peace :clap

This wouldn't be bad for a mini Monaco for the IM Mark V and Whiplash if you add a few tires and bits

2010101815564354.jpg

I bought one of the "Over There" dios and am really pleased with it. The base is resin with sand and small bits of rock glued onto it and the fence and pole are metal. The paint apps were pretty well done and the fence pole nicely "rusted", but I painted the fence and then applied some rust weathering powders, as I thought it looked too shiny out of the box. Also added some dirt and oil stains using Mig products.
There are pieces of wire provided to attach the fence piece to the pole and also to attach the 4 (card) signs to the fence, but these are quite stiff and I used (stripped) figure retaining wire instead.
This one is too tall for my Detolf though, as it is 16.5 inches (42cm) from the bottom of the base to the top of the fence pole.
One thing to note, is that some of the sand and small bits of rock are easily dislodged, especially when first taking the dio out of the box.

MadMax3.jpg

Lt Dan.

This one is too tall for my Detolf though, as it is 16.5 inches (42cm) from the bottom of the base to the top of the fence pole.

Aren't we getting to the point where fitting in a Detolf is irrelevant?? Almost all the environmental pieces these days are getting bigger, Triad's Pantheon is way huge, and the Tanis Map Room and the GI Joe Ninja Temple are both ridiculous big. And with Avatar on the way that won't even fit in a Detolf itself. . . not to mention Iron Monger. Methinks the Detolf is going to be obsolete in a while.

Aren't we getting to the point where fitting in a Detolf is irrelevant?? Almost all the environmental pieces these days are getting bigger, Triad's Pantheon is way huge, and the Tanis Map Room and the GI Joe Ninja Temple are both ridiculous big. And with Avatar on the way that won't even fit in a Detolf itself. . . not to mention Iron Monger. Methinks the Detolf is going to be obsolete in a while.

:exactly::goodpost:True.I think with the Bruce DX dio not fitting in a Detolf time for Ikea to make better display to feet our needs.lol

$65 display cases will never go out of style. I'll gladly shave an inch of cardboard off a DX04 or Sweeney Todd back drop to fit it in a Detolf. You can always remove a glass shelf to fit bigger pieces in :lecture :huh

this is pretty cool, looks so nice

lol this reminded me that i wanted to get 3 dogs for my joker, lol never looked for them

Yeah price sucks but quality is assured. These dio's are amazing! I need one for my ezio and clonetrooper.

Back