Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

View Poll Results: Which Spike variant would you prefer?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • William

9 22.50%
  • Randy

8 20.00%
  • First Slayer (Boxer Rebellion)

12 30.00%
  • Nazi

11 27.50%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Default New Spike? Okay, which one?

As brought up in another thread - a lot of people missed out on human Spike and want a new one (one that isn't punk Spike). So who shall it be?

1)William

2)Randy

3) Boxer Rebellion

4) Nazi
    Last edited by Darklord Dave; 07-26-2006 at 07:59 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

3 Legged Kurgan
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    I saw a Custom Nazi Spike at the con and it looked good. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough. kees-sash.

Definitely Nazi Spike.

William is boring, Randy I don't even remember and Boxer Rebellion would only be cool if you had the other three to go with him.

Mickey Skellington
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Randy Giles for sure. Though a Nazi Spike would be good for a Brainiac kit bash.

Actually, I guess a Boxer Rebellion version would be cool to display with my Subway Spike as a slayer killer display, but I'd still prefer Nazi.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    I picked the Boxer Rebellion Spike. He'd look great with Origin's Angel and then I'd like to see Dru and Darla for those episodes too! I wouldn't mind a "William" version either, after he 'd been bitten though so he can look a bit more tougher! I wouldn't want both of them though, just one.

And I wouldn't mind the other two either, especially Randy!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I thought Boxer Spike but who can pass up a William! Instead of having spike but in another outfit, I think it would make more sense to get him in his human form

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I saw a Custom Nazi Spike at the con and it looked good. I wanted to buy it but I didn't have enough. kees-sash.
    Oh I'd be interested in seeing that. I don't suppose you have a photo of it do you?

I voted Boxer rebelion Spike. Much as I adore William, I'd love to see this later version of Spike made, which as I said in my other post could lead onto other memebers of the 'Fanged four' being made that were seen in that episode.

If nothing else he looked so dashing in that, what with the tied back hair and 'proto duster' on.

3 Legged Kurgan
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Oh I'd be interested in seeing that. I don't suppose you have a photo of it do you?
    Sorry, I didn't take any picture. What the guy did was put a Vampyre Spike head on a Nazi officer body.