Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 1197 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Default Re: Resident Evil Customs Thread

That outfit is just perfect. Fantastic work there. I'm curious where the holster came from. I really hope you can find a solution for the head, and I look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    I got the holster from Toy Anxiety. They had a bunch left too.

I have a Ray Stevenson Punisher head for Barry. His updated-graphics-look looks a lot like him. As I mentioned, I do have a customizer that is willing to resculpt it a bit to closer resemble Barry. He can also fit it for the muscle body and repaint it, but the only problem is it will be a bit pricey.

If there are people interested in a Barry sculpt though, we might be able to cast it and that might off set some of the costs. The headsculpt is really the only thing that should be holding people back from making a Barry. The vest takes red fabric paint wonderfully! And that was the thing I was most worried about.

I love how you became a resident evil fan. Customs are looking great. Can't wait to see what else you are doing.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Me too. Its a great series. I don't know how I passed it up all of these years. I guess its becauase I tend to play games based on already existing properties

But I've had fun with these RE customs so far. Wesker was an easy one and Barry is practically complete except for the head. Brad's vest coloring is giving me trouble though since the yellow paint is too weak to cover the green. And I'm still not 100% sure the knock-off T-1000 head is the best head for him. I wish there was something more cowardly, but there surprisingly isn't a lot of heads with slicked back hair and are similar to Brad.

But I really want to finish off the Alpha team. Brad and Barry nearly do that though! Its just Jill that is the problem. So I'm praying HT does one because I have no idea where I would find stuff even close to her outfit. At least with Brad and Barry there is Wesker and Chris to steal from. I suppose if I do another RE custom it would be Hunk, who I haven't actually come across yet (I just crashed the train in RE3).

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Technically, you would also need Joseph to finish off Alpha team.

Also, Hunk is in RE2. His story is an unlockable.

Quote Originally Posted by Odowankenobi View Post
    Technically, you would also need Joseph to finish off Alpha team.

Also, Hunk is in RE2. His story is an unlockable.
    Hah yea I was just gonna say you can play as Hunk in RE2 but you have to be really good.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Yeah I'm not that good yet. So no Hunk for me

Dangit guys! Now I need to track down parts for Joseph! Since he isn't really in the RE Director's Cut, he didn't really exist to me. Was he supposed to be the guy that picks up the hand and gets killed by the dogs?

And by the way, I have to say the reason STARS is locked in the mansion is pathetic. They can't fight off a few dogs? Yet they can fight countless zombies, hunters, spiders, snakes, lab creatures, tyrants, and oh yeah, some dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    And by the way, I have to say the reason STARS is locked in the mansion is pathetic. They can't fight off a few dogs? Yet they can fight countless zombies, hunters, spiders, snakes, lab creatures, tyrants, and oh yeah, some dogs?

"It is too dangerous to go out there!"

Really?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    Dangit guys! Now I need to track down parts for Joseph! Since he isn't really in the RE Director's Cut, he didn't really exist to me. Was he supposed to be the guy that picks up the hand and gets killed by the dogs?
    l
    Yup, that's him. He shouldn't be too hard. Same basic S.T.A.R.S. outfit, only with a dark gray vest and camo pants, plus the bandanna.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    It looks blue to me in some pics. But what the heck is up with the chest shotgun holster?