Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 385 of 2525 FirstFirst ... 2853353753813823833843853863873883893954354858851385 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 25241
  1. #3841
    "We move, 5 meter spread"
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,575
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Metal Gear Solid collectibles

    I need that case!

  2. #3842
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    179
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious1 View Post
    I need that case!
    Yeah, tell me about it. My jaw dropped when I saw that Konami had it. They had some other cool stuff that they were sold out of on Thursday morning though. I missed out on the MGS HD Edition Original Headphones. =(


  3. #3843
    Call me Snake
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    69th Street Bridge
    Posts
    29,329
    Feedback
    19 (95%)
    Reputation
    Sorry to stray from topic but it is somewhat MGS1 related. Is anybody interested in a MK 23 Socom Airsoft pistol with the Surpressor? This is the exact thing I'm selling in the stock photo. PM me if interested.






    I also have no heard from Square Enix at all about trying to get a replacement Ninja... I might call them today but their going to tell me to do what I already did 4 days ago and email them.

  4. #3844
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rodimus View Post
    Yeah, tell me about it. My jaw dropped when I saw that Konami had it. They had some other cool stuff that they were sold out of on Thursday morning though. I missed out on the MGS HD Edition Original Headphones. =(

    Wow, need those headphones!

    You could only get them in SDCC?

    And apparently in Japanese ver. of the MGS HD collection

  5. #3845
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    318
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Sorry to stray from topic but it is somewhat MGS1 related. Is anybody interested in a MK 23 Socom Airsoft pistol with the Surpressor? This is the exact thing I'm selling in the stock photo. PM me if interested.






    I also have no heard from Square Enix at all about trying to get a replacement Ninja... I might call them today but their going to tell me to do what I already did 4 days ago and email them.
    Ive wanted one for ages, to bad its illegall to bring into Australia even if i had all the inside workings removed before hand it's still illegal

  6. #3846
    Call me Snake
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    69th Street Bridge
    Posts
    29,329
    Feedback
    19 (95%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Ive wanted one for ages, to bad its illegall to bring into Australia even if i had all the inside workings removed before hand it's still illegal
    That sucks. I'm just trying to get rid of some of my collection because I'm collecting different things now.

  7. #3847
    I want one of those Socoms bad too. I just never had the cash

    I think ill need one of the Kotobukya Rex kits afterall. They are one step ahead of 3A, know why??





    mini Liquid, Snake, Grey Fox and Squished Fox!
    (The sculpt on Snake and Fox looks more accurate than Play Arts lololol)

    Looking for that MGSV UK Collectors edition, PM me ;-)

  8. #3848
    Call me Snake
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    69th Street Bridge
    Posts
    29,329
    Feedback
    19 (95%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRepublican View Post
    I want one of those Socoms bad too. I just never had the cash

    I think ill need one of the Kotobukya Rex kits afterall. They are one step ahead of 3A, know why??





    mini Liquid, Snake, Grey Fox and Squished Fox!
    (The sculpt on Snake and Fox looks more accurate than Play Arts lololol)
    Holy ____balls, thats definitely competition with the 3A Rex. Definitely picking that thing up.

    This will be a great alternative to the 3A version price wise and release time since 3A is slow as ____. Either way I'm getting both.

  9. #3849
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    1,030
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Rex by Koto is pretty impressive and a nice touch to include the tiny Solid, Liquid
    and Fox. The paint and pattern on it is alittle strange but could be repainted.

    Hope they dont stop here but continue with Ray as well.

  10. #3850
    First time I've heard or seen anything about this Koto Rex! Awesome!
    Any idea of size and cost?
    Thanks.

Page 385 of 2525 FirstFirst ... 2853353753813823833843853863873883893954354858851385 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside
    By Sick Boy 82 in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM
  2. Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure
    By zeiss in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •