Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3115 of 3115 FirstFirst ... 2115261530153065310531113112311331143115
Results 31,141 to 31,148 of 31148

Default Re: Metal Gear Solid collectibles

That was really nice.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ffejeromdiks View Post
    Really just shows that you have no creativity. Unlike a Far Cry game there are tons of different ways you can do any given task, of course you can just run at it like rambo every time like a Far Cry game but you are barely scratching the surface of what is possible if you play it that way. Game certainly had a variety of major issues, but the gameplay never got old for me because even though you've likely cleared out the same bases over and over before, there's always a new way to do so.
    to me as long as any game tries to incorporate stealth into their gameplay, they will punish players who prefer All Out Rambo playstyle.

for MGS series except Rising, they punish you by pitting you against unlimited amount of reinforcements until the alert cools down (not sure about V since i never played it) if you don't play by stealth.

yet, guess what? they provide players 2-3 out of maybe 30 weapons that has suppressors installed, most of the suppressing function will then need to be unlocked, so for the first quarter of the entire game you are stuck with the same 2-3 silenced weapons. And usually good weapons don't come with silencer.

Only game i find that has a good balance between stealth & all out fight would be Crysis I. Crysis II & III removed the open world areas & toned down the cloak function making stealth useless. And most of the time you can sneak past enemies if you choose to be a pacifist in I.

Hitman series is one good example where most weapons are useless.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffejeromdiks View Post
    Really just shows that you have no creativity. Unlike a Far Cry game there are tons of different ways you can do any given task, of course you can just run at it like rambo every time like a Far Cry game but you are barely scratching the surface of what is possible if you play it that way. Game certainly had a variety of major issues, but the gameplay never got old for me because even though you've likely cleared out the same bases over and over before, there's always a new way to do so.
    It's really doesn't tho but I'm sorry I hurt your feelings enough for you to insult me. I didn't know the game play was that important to you.

MGS3 does creative combat a million times better by giving you limited resources forcing you to experiment with the insane amount of weird gadgets. This game does not. Instead it gives you a million guns and no punishment for just shooting everyone in the head. it has whole sections where you dump mag after mag into bullet sponge enemies FFS.

It has the single worst boss fights in the entire series.

It has long hand holding scripted sequences constantly some of which you have to do more than once sucking any life they may have had the first time around right out.

Couple all of that with a terrible unfinished story, characters that look and act nothing like their selves, and a half naked female companion who basically uses the camera to preform her own colonoscopy while the game holds your hand before and after every single mission in an unskippable unnecessary sequence, the game is trash. But I guess I see why you like it.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Super Freak

Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    It's really doesn't tho but I'm sorry I hurt your feelings enough for you to insult me. I didn't know the game play was that important to you.

MGS3 does creative combat a million times better by giving you limited resources forcing you to experiment with the insane amount of weird gadgets. This game does not. Instead it gives you a million guns and no punishment for just shooting everyone in the head. it has whole sections where you dump mag after mag into bullet sponge enemies FFS.

It has the single worst boss fights in the entire series.

It has long hand holding scripted sequences constantly some of which you have to do more than once sucking any life they may have had the first time around right out.

Couple all of that with a terrible unfinished story, characters that look and act nothing like their selves, and a half naked female companion who basically uses the camera to preform her own colonoscopy while the game holds your hand before and after every single mission in an unskippable unnecessary sequence, the game is trash. But I guess I see why you like it.
    Donít forget, THE most awkward car ride in the history of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by playboy409 View Post
    Don’t forget, THE most awkward car ride in the history of gaming.
    V's very own ladder moment! I have nothing against people who hate the game, it's flaws are clearly there but it also has great moments.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    V's very own ladder moment! I have nothing against people who hate the game, it's flaws are clearly there but it also has great moments.
    Agreed. It was still a good experience.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hey Jack, any idea on when the quiet figure will be releasing?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Just got my Fox today, such an amazing piece (without thinking about the price tag).
    It would be unfortunate if we don't get Solid Snake.