Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3100 of 3102 FirstFirst ... 210026003000305030903096309730983099310031013102 LastLast
Results 30,991 to 31,000 of 31019
  1. #30991
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Collectors Club
    Posts
    1,293
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Add predarnold on Facebook

    Default Re: Metal Gear Solid collectibles

    Quote Originally Posted by WellCQCaboutthat View Post
    Get the sentinel Sahelanthropus it's pretty awesome.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    But nothing compares with good old Rex.
    My facebook page. Likes and comments are appreciated https://www.facebook.com/Predarnold/

  2. #30992
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    18,486
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    One thing I've noticed about Gecco's Gray Fox statue. The light on the forehead glows with a yellow ring instead of translucent red ring like it's supposed to. Kinda sucks. I knew something was off with the statue for a while...

  3. #30993
    This just came in today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXP_8907.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	334.1 KB 
ID:	447636

  4. #30994
    Freakalicious
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Posts
    194
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    This just came in today

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXP_8907.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	334.1 KB 
ID:	447636
    Mine too but unfortunately two akceesories are missing:
    - e-cigar
    - one silencer

    and is there something missing in the NG on the right ? Or should it look like this.

    On the left from 002 on the right from 005


  5. #30995
    I just checked mine and looks like im missing a lot of accessories. Who do I contact about this?

  6. #30996
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldas View Post
    Mine too but unfortunately two akceesories are missing:
    - e-cigar
    - one silencer

    and is there something missing in the NG on the right ? Or should it look like this.

    On the left from 002 on the right from 005


    contact the seller will send the missing item to them
    And for brightness issue we cancel the lens on 005

  7. #30997
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I just checked mine and looks like im missing a lot of accessories. Who do I contact about this?
    just check the bottom of the sponge.
    Some accessory may fell off during transport

  8. #30998
    Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    just check the bottom of the sponge.
    Some accessory may fell off during transport
    I took every out....stuff im missing....both pistols...knife...D-Droid...Tape.

  9. #30999
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I took every out....stuff im missing....both pistols...knife...D-Droid...Tape.
    donít worry,report it to the retail seller, they will contact us

  10. #31000
    Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    don’t worry,report it to the retail seller, they will contact us
    Thanks! I already email them.

Similar Threads

  1. Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside
    By Sick Boy 82 in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM
  2. Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure
    By zeiss in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •