Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3073 of 3079 FirstFirst ... 20732573297330233063306930703071307230733074307530763077 ... LastLast
Results 30,721 to 30,730 of 30789

Default Re: Metal Gear Solid collectibles

I enjoyed the hell out of Metal Gear Survive, but I can't see why on earth they would make a statue of this. The Cyborg Ninja was even iffy at that $300 price tag, so I can't see any more than like 3 of these things selling. Will be interesting to watch it slowly drop in price over time.

Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
    But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
    But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.
    Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do that…
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

phicen/tbleague has started production of seamless female body 1/12 scale, so....
    there's a possibility for a quiet 1/12 kit?

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do thatů
    maybe they tought that people would have liked it because it was from the metal gear released :|

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco8X View Post
    phicen/tbleague has started production of seamless female body 1/12 scale, so....
    there's a possibility for a quiet 1/12 kit?
    Yep I am working on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    Yep I am working on it as well.
    Jesus Jack are you a machine or man? Glad to hear it, I always loved the smaller scales so I'm glad you're making a 1/12 quiet to go with the snake!

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Jesus Jack are you a machine or man? Glad to hear it, I always loved the smaller scales so I'm glad you're making a 1/12 quiet to go with the snake!
    Nanomachines son!
    Lol thanks for all the support bro!

I'm about to pick up my solid snake statues from FedEx right now, pretty cool.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    Nanomachines son!
    Lol thanks for all the support bro!
    In your case they harden in response to tiredness hahaha! Great to see how dedicated and passionate you are about your craft, keep up the amazing the work friend!

Quote Originally Posted by WellCQCaboutthat View Post
    I'm about to pick up my solid snake statues from FedEx right now, pretty cool.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Did you take any pics?