Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3073 of 3079 FirstFirst ... 20732573297330233063306930703071307230733074307530763077 ... LastLast
Results 30,721 to 30,730 of 30789
  1. #30721

    Default Re: Metal Gear Solid collectibles

    I enjoyed the hell out of Metal Gear Survive, but I can't see why on earth they would make a statue of this. The Cyborg Ninja was even iffy at that $300 price tag, so I can't see any more than like 3 of these things selling. Will be interesting to watch it slowly drop in price over time.

  2. #30722
    Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
    But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.

  3. #30723
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    Apparently they think MGS fans will buy anything...
    But seriously, what an incredibly well executed waste of space. I feel bad for whoever spent that much time and skill sculpting something that nobody will want.
    Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do that…
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

  4. #30724
    phicen/tbleague has started production of seamless female body 1/12 scale, so....
    there's a possibility for a quiet 1/12 kit?

  5. #30725
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Just imagine being in the meeting where they decide making this was a good idea, out of all the possible characters across the franchise, they choose to do thatů
    maybe they tought that people would have liked it because it was from the metal gear released :|

  6. #30726
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco8X View Post
    phicen/tbleague has started production of seamless female body 1/12 scale, so....
    there's a possibility for a quiet 1/12 kit?
    Yep I am working on it as well.

  7. #30727
    Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    Yep I am working on it as well.
    Jesus Jack are you a machine or man? Glad to hear it, I always loved the smaller scales so I'm glad you're making a 1/12 quiet to go with the snake!
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

  8. #30728
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Jesus Jack are you a machine or man? Glad to hear it, I always loved the smaller scales so I'm glad you're making a 1/12 quiet to go with the snake!
    Nanomachines son!
    Lol thanks for all the support bro!

  9. #30729
    I'm about to pick up my solid snake statues from FedEx right now, pretty cool.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

  10. #30730
    Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    Nanomachines son!
    Lol thanks for all the support bro!
    In your case they harden in response to tiredness hahaha! Great to see how dedicated and passionate you are about your craft, keep up the amazing the work friend!

    Quote Originally Posted by WellCQCaboutthat View Post
    I'm about to pick up my solid snake statues from FedEx right now, pretty cool.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Did you take any pics?
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Similar Threads

  1. Metal Gear Solid 4 Game Thread - Spoilers Inside
    By Sick Boy 82 in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:46 PM
  2. Medicom Metal Gear Solid 4 Figure
    By zeiss in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •