Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor Kenway 1/6 Figure

Quote Originally Posted by SAB View Post
    Looks more like Connor than their Black Flag attempt looked like Edward.
    Depends what they are using as reference. Edward had the likeness of the cinematic trailer. Connor has his in game likeness.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Depends what they are using as reference. Edward had the likeness of the cinematic trailer. Connor has his in game likeness.
    Edward has something approaching the look of the cinematic trialer. Itís not great. ....combined with the Ingame hair, that is the wrong colour.
    The overall effect is he looks nothing like any version.

Quote Originally Posted by SAB View Post
    Edward has something approaching the look of the cinematic trialer. Itís not great. ....combined with the Ingame hair, that is the wrong colour.
    The overall effect is he looks nothing like any version.
    This is true but it's the only figure we have of him. Unless someone makes a better sculpt to replace that one then yeah. Personally i would display him with the hood down. Glad connor got some love however this definitely will be one of the many assassin's i get. I hope Ezio is the next release wouldn't mind an Arno as well.

I have the Kenway figure and absolutely love it. Considering Conner, but really hoping we get a Ezio and Kassandra.

Wow this looks great, He was the last assassin I gave a **** about, I think ill buy it, and then pray they do a revelations Ezio
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Pre ordered at Onesixthkit.com. Kit helped me out big time with the hood issue on altair, gladly buying from them again
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

Yeah if DAM wants to really hit it home, then Mentor Ezio is the absolute ticket. If done right it could be their crowning achievement, given how elegant and detailed the Revelations garb is with all the embroidery.

^ Agreed, and the beard look of a master assassin is just phenomenal, Id take a mentor Altair too

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LipSmack View Post
    Wow this looks great, He was the last assassin I gave a **** about, I think ill buy it, and then pray they do a revelations Ezio
    How did you not like Edward?
    My Pre-Orders: CM Captain Marvel Deluxe, GOTG2 Gamora, ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi Deluxe, RO Director Krennic, FB:COG Newt Scamander, TPM Qui-Gon Jinn

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    How did you not like Edward?
    I stopped playing after 3, didnt pick up again till origins