Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kai Studio The Explorer Sculpt and Outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    Looks solid. Likeness is seemingly a little elusive to nail, but its a quality effort all-the-way, but the outfit looks great
    Drake also has a different face in all 3 games.

Also outfit is available at one sixth kit already got mine coming this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Also outfit is available at one sixth kit already got mine coming this week.
    Do they specify which body you should use? I'm thinking of getting the CCToys Nate figure and the oufit and sculpt of this version so I can use the cctoys shirt, boots, body and accessories with the pants, holsters and sculpt of the kai version.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    Do they specify which body you should use? I'm thinking of getting the CCToys Nate figure and the oufit and sculpt of this version so I can use the cctoys shirt, boots, body and accessories with the pants, holsters and sculpt of the kai version.
    Your my new best friend. Lol i had the same idea, yeah you can use a knock off ttm19 which is what CC toys nate will have. I actually have a hot toys ttm19 modded and have some tony stark arms getting painted that i will switch to the body. Probably will keep it as is though instead of switching out.

Also another thing i want to add later to my nate figure is HT John Wick hands due to the fact the left hands has a sculpted ring and nate in U4 wears his wedding ring. The plain hand with the single ring on the CC toys is alright but could have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Your my new best friend. Lol i had the same idea, yeah you can use a knock off ttm19 which is what CC toys nate will have. I actually have a hot toys ttm19 modded and have some tony stark arms getting painted that i will switch to the body. Probably will keep it as is though instead of switching out.
    You know that they say, great minds think alike! Glad to hear it, I was gonna get the CCToys Nate anyway so I might as well improve upon it since the body is pretty good, now all I need is a custom base with some jungle plants and ruins and I'm all set! Why did you decide to not to the switch with the tony stark?
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    You know that they say, great minds think alike! Glad to hear it, I was gonna get the CCToys Nate anyway so I might as well improve upon it since the body is pretty good, now all I need is a custom base with some jungle plants and ruins and I'm all set! Why did you decide to not to the switch with the tony stark?
    Well the tony stark arms are at SilentSurfer's so i have to wait. I don't know if i should switch it out once i have them back or leave it as is as it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

One sixth kit got the sculpt and outfit as a set up for preorder. Had i known that was going to happen would have gotten that over just the outfit. Oh well will still get it and use the one coming in to mod it and weather it.

Seems like Eleven did indeed come in and help, looks pretty good, still wish the shirt was darker but the CCToys version is an easy fix for it. Here it is from Kai's Facebook page:

PRE ORDER:
    KAI X Eleven 1/6 Scale The Explorer Costume set
    Available in Q2-Q3 2019
    Features:
    1x Head Sculpt
    1x Blue Henley Shirt
    1x Brown Pants
    1x Brown Belt
    1x Gun Holsters
    1x Pistol
    2x Pistol magazine
    1 Pair of Shoes