Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Yeah I'd say that the default with a couple days growth/stubble would be the way to go, really. But that said, I'd love a beardy alternate head, as that's my in game look, however I'll gladly take whatever I can get.
    For the character and lifestyle that he lives (if we are taking "ideal" Arthur and not your or my Arthur), clean shaven or wild beard and hair just doesn't make sense. So if we want to represent HIS character as he would be, then a realistic couple of in game weeks of hair and beard are the most fitting. And it makes for a bit more of a visually interesting figure.

Please create arthur, here are 4 secure sales. I need it. It's going to be done? Many thanks

Yes, Although I like my Arthur with shorter hair like this, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hJnBZzA3zIA/hqdefault.jpg the fact that there may be a figure of him is excellent. Also we definitely need a John Marston figure from his Red Dead Redemption look too! You are awesome for doing this!

Definitely interested! I would be fine with the default outfit, though I'd like shorter hair with a bit of scruff on the sculpt.

If Joel and snake came with two heads how about a head with short facial hair and a head clean shaven?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Arthur with shortish hair and beard stubble in The Gunslinger outfit is probably the best option as that's really the character default.
    I always thought his best look to seperate him from other cowboy outlaws was The Winter Gunslinger.
    It'd be so awesome to have this look standing on the shelf!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_winter_gunslinger-min.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	436076

I'm all in for an Arthur and a John! I've been wanting a Marston for eight years.

I'm getting on RDR2 just to show off possible outfits. Lol definitely interested plus add john in there and we are in it.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingobuzz269 View Post
    I'm all in for an Arthur and a John! I've been wanting a Marston for eight years.
    +1
    I am not a post number. I am a free man!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Arthur, John and Adult Jack would be awesome.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.