Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Default Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Firejclawjack View Post
    Last time(VenomSnake)I sold twice as much as that wjl one. It doesn’t matter which company release it.
    But I will make sure mine is the best version of Arthur.
    Oh my dear friend I have no doubts that your Arthur will blow everyone away and surpass expectations!
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Nice to see the site back up!

I can't wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by DiostaR View Post
    I can't wait to see it
    I think you speak for everyone here man, and welcome to the forums!

Thanks, i actually created my acount just for this figure ^^
    Hopefully we get a JM and a Dutch too

Quote Originally Posted by DiostaR View Post
    Thanks, i actually created my acount just for this figure ^^
    Hopefully we get a JM and a Dutch too
    Hahah I also created mine just for this as well, you can find my first post somewhere in the first pages. I can't bloody wait to see what Limtoys give us, and I'm sure we'll see John and possibly some others from RDR, it's almost a given since it's very popular right now and John is a figure that has been asked for a decade now.

EDIT: @Firejclawjack Clean your inbox friend!

@EcklecticBadges I'm pretty sure this is you right? It's a pretty nice custom, do you have pics? the sculpt is the one from eBay I think, the one from headworld aka Joey Callahan? His sculpts rarely justify the price imo, it just doesn't seem like a lot of effort is put into them, but he has created a good business around it so more power to him! I would love to see future upgrades to this custom if you make any!

Thanks for the kind words R_R_X. Yes that's me.

I agree with you in regards to Headworld. The face was lop sided, the ears were not aligned properly, one nostril was bigger than the other, the hat did not fit and the texture of the face was very rough. Also I have noted that the paint work on the heads I have ordered looks different from the pictures when I get it. This sculpt needed a ton of work and still does!

For this head I have used modelling clay to try and reshape it and have sanded the skin down in places. I also made the hat myself out of clay and tried to make it as screen accurate as possible.

The figure is still a work in progress and I have had a few negative comments online about it but I see it as a stop gap until some decent Arthur Morgan figures come out and I can upgrade him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190414_150401-1.jpg   20190414_150352-1.jpg   20190414_150500-1.jpg   20190414_151233.jpg   20190414_151141-1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by EcklecticBadges View Post
    Thanks for the kind words R_R_X. Yes that's me.

I agree with you in regards to Headworld. The face was lop sided, the ears were not aligned properly, one nostril was bigger than the other, the hat did not fit and the texture of the face was very rough. Also I have noted that the paint work on the heads I have ordered looks different from the pictures when I get it. This sculpt needed a ton of work and still does!

For this head I have used modelling clay to try and reshape it and have sanded the skin down in places. I also made the hat myself out of clay and tried to make it as screen accurate as possible.

The figure is still a work in progress and I have had a few negative comments online about it but I see it as a stop gap until some decent Arthur Morgan figures come out and I can upgrade him.
    Yeah, headworld is very sloppy when it comes to the sculpts and the pics he has up look nothing like what you get in hand.
    Some of his sculpts look good but the majority is just bleh. For what is worth I think you did great with what you had to work with it, I considered buying the same sculpt and making a custom of my own before Jack said he would make an Arthur then I decided it would be better to wait.

The hat you made is also an improvement on the headworld one, that one looks nothing like the game version. Since you say you will keep upgrading him I would love to see some future pics, if that's possible! Cheers!

@Firejclawjack need to clean your inbox bro

Hi everyone ! Still nothing new about Arthur ? I'm dying to see him 😩