Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Preordered. Going to try and pay mine off later but i noticed OSK sells it for $150 and Kghobby for $130 will it stilll be around the same with shipping or is the prices usually final. Unless you pay it of now at KG its $123. Still $150 is a good price.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    TNS Figures on Facebook has it for $150 with a 6 month payment plan, if you don't want to pay it all today.
    "I do not stand by in the presence of Evil."

- Alita

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaItsJBot View Post
    TNS Figures on Facebook has it for $150 with a 6 month payment plan, if you don't want to pay it all today.
    I actually just preordered and paid the $20 deposit at one sixth kit. I got my Nathan drake paid off at TNS didn't know they did a payment plan though. Regardless glad i got one cause i had the CM toys version which sucked a bit in terms of the quality of sculpt. This is for miles better. Limtoys,CC_Toys and now Master Team are killing it.

Fantastic likenes. Must have.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaItsJBot View Post
    I took a look at TNS but I can't find the option of the 6 month payment plan, is this something that only shows up on checkout? I'm wondering since you mentioned this already in the CCToys Joel thread and I was thinking about paying off the Joel and Ellie 2 pack there but I have no expirience with them, is there anything I should know or be concerned about before buying there, what is shipping like?
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    I took a look at TNS but I can't find the option of the 6 month payment plan, is this something that only shows up on checkout? I'm wondering since you mentioned this already in the CCToys Joel thread and I was thinking about paying off the Joel and Ellie 2 pack there but I have no expirience with them, is there anything I should know or be concerned about before buying there, what is shipping like?
    I don't know about ordering through their site, I always just buy from them in their Facebook group.

They're very good and reliable though, I've purchased quite a few things from them. Shipping time is comparable to OSK too.
    "I do not stand by in the presence of Evil."

- Alita

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Preordered. Going to try and pay mine off later but i noticed OSK sells it for $150 and Kghobby for $130 will it stilll be around the same with shipping or is the prices usually final. Unless you pay it of now at KG its $123. Still $150 is a good price.
    From past experience, and keeping in mind that I haven't ordered from either for a while so things may have changed, but OSK's price has shipping baked in, whereas KGH's price is just the item, and they will charge you shipping at time of dispatch. KGH's shipping prices are pretty reasonable, though.

From my own guestimates, including shipping to me in Australia, both will come out around the same total cost, give or take a couple of dollars, so it doesn't really matter which someone goes with, and both are very reliable and trustworthy.
    I am not a post number. I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    From past experience, and keeping in mind that I haven't ordered from either for a while so things may have changed, but OSK's price has shipping baked in, whereas KGH's price is just the item, and they will charge you shipping at time of dispatch. KGH's shipping prices are pretty reasonable, though.

From my own guestimates, including shipping to me in Australia, both will come out around the same total cost, give or take a couple of dollars, so it doesn't really matter which someone goes with, and both are very reliable and trustworthy.
    I was curious of prices in both as i never knew if one was cheaper or not but thanks. I have ordered from both and know they are good to order from.

I actually can see Master Team doing additional weapons and gear pack. Like one pack can have more gloved hands with this release but that are in witcher sign gestures can also include a crossbow and another pair of swords like the manticore school or aerondight and another steel sword, plus witcher bombs.