Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Quote Originally Posted by guy66657 View Post
    So the prototype for Joel came out in the beginning of January and the figure released during the first week of July.

But on another note. I know we still have Ellie and a Clicker to come out but since Joel and Nate both Summer Versions, will we see Fall, Winter, And Spring versions as well as UC 1, 2, and 3, versions of Nate? Hopefully these guys can come out with a better version of what Sideshow came out with for the Drake’s Deception Nate. Hopefully we’ll see Elena, Sully, and Chloe as well down the line!
    I think they will make Nate in the Scotland mission for their winter version. That costume looks really cool

Quote Originally Posted by SigitoSutasmano View Post
    I think they will make Nate in the Scotland mission for their winter version. That costume looks really cool
    Yeah that would be awesome. I'm happy just with the one they're releasing though. It's really up to these third party guys to pick up the slack! A lot of the gaming licenses go to waste on the bigger companies!

I agree on the loss of potential. Hope to see sam also be released. But sully is a must.

Anyone going to get a new holster for this release?

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Thank you potato! I have been looking for this thread. I think the sculpt looks good. If they tweek it then it will look 95% like nate. I got my order in at TNS Figures plus also go kai's new outfit on PO also. The only issue with the figure is the shoulder holster.
    price is abit on the highside though. if you compare with Ellie.

It's fair enough its like $150 in total. That's a good price and he doesn't have much accessories. If they included a second sculpt plus an assault rifle or weapon from the game plus some pirate treasure or even the saint dismis cross. Still happy we got him. More characters are welcomed. Also CC toys haven't released ellie yet or what did you mean exactly?

I was really happy with Joel so just put in an order for this too, hope it turns out. Hopefully we see Ellie soon, CC toys is really making some desirable characters. Would love to see them make Tommy Vercetti from Vice City but I highly doubt that happens.
    "He's not my Luke Skywalker" Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by SigitoSutasmano View Post
    Tweaked mine
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathan Drake 13.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	432757
    Looks good all you need is to refine the hair and its good. Depending on final cast i defiantly don't mind getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    Looks good all you need is to refine the hair and its good. Depending on final cast i defiantly don't mind getting one.
    Thank you. To be honest that pointy kind of hair really hard to translate into a sculpt. I'll try my best to refine it though