Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Default Re: Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Raptor View Post
    I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.
    WellI I have the nier set from superduck and I think they did a pretty nice job by just relying on the pichen bodies, Also I own the reb chambers from ourworld and its an ok figure but you are probably right , it seems that they don't have a lot of expirience when it comes to female action figures.

Either way I alredy preorder the bloodhunter yesterday I just need that figure

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Add bwh1990 on Facebook Visit bwh1990's Instagram Channel
    Why do I always find out about awesome things like these after they're already sold out?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Raptor View Post
    Agreed. It seems every 1/6 female has a terrible head sculpt that either looks like a blow-up doll or looks nothing like the source material. There are a few rare exceptions but generally speaking the selection of female figures is years behind the male counterparts.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by neb View Post
    Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body
    I just found it for preorder here:

https://www.hobby-galaxy.com/virtual...figure-vm-024/

I preordered it asap.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh1990 View Post
    I just found it for preorder here:

https://www.hobby-galaxy.com/virtual...figure-vm-024/

I preordered it asap.
    Thanks man! Have you ordered from them before?
    Bloodborne is my favorite game. Definitely can't turn this guy down.

Just found it on Timewalker. Might order there since I've heard a lot of good things

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by neb View Post
    Thanks man! Have you ordered from them before?
    Bloodborne is my favorite game. Definitely can't turn this guy down.

Just found it on Timewalker. Might order there since I've heard a lot of good things
    I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh1990 View Post
    I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.
    I wanna play through it again before Sekiro comes out. I just wish I wasn't working so much and had time/energy to play lol

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Anyone else replaying this before Sekiro comes out? Here's hoping they make more soulsborne figures and maybe some Sekiro stuff if it sells well. Would love to have a "From Software" shelf.