Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
  1. #51
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    1,956
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

    I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Raptor View Post
    I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.
    WellI I have the nier set from superduck and I think they did a pretty nice job by just relying on the pichen bodies, Also I own the reb chambers from ourworld and its an ok figure but you are probably right , it seems that they don't have a lot of expirience when it comes to female action figures.

    Either way I alredy preorder the bloodhunter yesterday I just need that figure

  3. #53
    Freaked Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Athol, Idaho
    Posts
    695
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add bwh1990 on Facebook Visit bwh1990's Instagram Channel
    Why do I always find out about awesome things like these after they're already sold out?

  4. #54
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cherry Point, NC
    Posts
    3,036
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add Dylan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by V-Raptor View Post
    I don't know what's the general problem with 1/6 scale female action figures, but it's some kind of doom. They are 90% ugly. It's like all their creators hates women. It's true.
    Agreed. It seems every 1/6 female has a terrible head sculpt that either looks like a blow-up doll or looks nothing like the source material. There are a few rare exceptions but generally speaking the selection of female figures is years behind the male counterparts.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

  5. #55
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,618
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body

  6. #56
    Freaked Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Athol, Idaho
    Posts
    695
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add bwh1990 on Facebook Visit bwh1990's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by neb View Post
    Just found this.... looks pretty awesome. I've been thinking about dishing out for the statue from Gecco, but this would be even better lol. KGHobby seems okay to most people? Might order from them. Has anyone ever bought a VST figure before? How are they (joints/etc?) I imagine worst comes to worst i could swap for an HT body
    I just found it for preorder here:

    https://www.hobby-galaxy.com/virtual...figure-vm-024/

    I preordered it asap.

  7. #57
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,618
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh1990 View Post
    I just found it for preorder here:

    https://www.hobby-galaxy.com/virtual...figure-vm-024/

    I preordered it asap.
    Thanks man! Have you ordered from them before?
    Bloodborne is my favorite game. Definitely can't turn this guy down.

    Just found it on Timewalker. Might order there since I've heard a lot of good things

  8. #58
    Freaked Out!

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Athol, Idaho
    Posts
    695
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add bwh1990 on Facebook Visit bwh1990's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by neb View Post
    Thanks man! Have you ordered from them before?
    Bloodborne is my favorite game. Definitely can't turn this guy down.

    Just found it on Timewalker. Might order there since I've heard a lot of good things
    I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

    I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.

  9. #59
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,618
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by bwh1990 View Post
    I've ordered from hobby galaxy twice, no problems. If you prefer Timewalker it's whatever, order where you feel comfortable.

    I can't pass up on this figure either. I can't say Bloodborne is my all time favourite game, I only discovered it last year and I'm not a fan of the Souls series, but Bloodborne's art direction is easily top ten greatest to me for sure. I've actually been playing through it this last week. On NG+4. Getting wrecked by Ludwig at the moment.
    I wanna play through it again before Sekiro comes out. I just wish I wasn't working so much and had time/energy to play lol

  10. #60
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,618
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Anyone else replaying this before Sekiro comes out? Here's hoping they make more soulsborne figures and maybe some Sekiro stuff if it sells well. Would love to have a "From Software" shelf.

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Toys - MMS 109 - 1/6 scale Astro Boy collectible figure spec +hi-res pics
    By wookster in forum Aliens & Robots-Action Figures
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 05:43 AM
  2. Virtual Toys VTS VM002 Explorer - Rick O'Connell from The Mummy
    By Mollins in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:58 AM
  3. Hot Toys - The Matrix - 1/16th scale Sentinel collectible spec + pics
    By wookster in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 02:06 PM
  4. FS: V1 Hot toys Joker pants/ 1/6 scale black t-shirt
    By lforigno in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. Hot Toys Bust Series 1/4th scale PREDATOR
    By wookster in forum Aliens & Robots-Statues, props, kits, etc.
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •