Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

a friendly reminder this release is pleather heavy.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    The game really is the closest thing we'd get to modern day Castlevania mixed in with some Lovecraft and Berserk. Never felt like I was actually in a game before this. The Hunter's dream really does suck you in.

I'm SOOOOOO tempted to get this. Bloodborne is also my favorite game of all time. I've been waiting for a 1/6 figure of the hunter and didn't want the Gecco statues. This is right up my alley.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Current Preorders: HT ROTJ QS Darth Vader, HT ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi, HT AOTC Count Dooku, HT AOTC Yoda, HT TPM Darth Maul

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Add Jase25 on Facebook Visit Jase25's Youtube Channel
    Had to preorder 2! Hasnít to make one an old hunter. Looks so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jase25 View Post
    Had to preorder 2! Hasnít to make one an old hunter. Looks so good!
    Yep I think I'm gonna get two as well! I might try modding him too, and also so that one hunter will never be alone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jase25 View Post
    Had to preorder 2! Hasn’t to make one an old hunter. Looks so good!

I might also get two, I just pre-ordered one for now but consider Gecco makes 1/6 versions of the weapons getting more than one hunter and outfitting them with different weapons would be cool. for those that don't know and are interested here's a BBTS link to the trick weapons.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...cco+bloodborne

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnmx2000 View Post
    I might also get two, I just pre-ordered one for now but consider Gecco makes 1/6 versions of the weapons getting more than one hunter and outfitting them with different weapons would be cool. for those that don't know and are interested here's a BBTS link to the trick weapons.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...cco+bloodborne
    I was thinking that too. I recently went to BBTS and bite the bullet and ordered the Gecco Old Hunters Statue. The absolute most Iíve ever paid for a vinyl statue in my life, but I recently saw the pool of blood first version in person and the paint apps and sculpt is stunning. When I heard they were going to rerelease that statue I knew I wanted it but at $300 for a 1/6 statue that isnít going to make me coffee or start my car in the morning I had a helluva time biting the bullet. Then I saw the rerelease wasnít just and exact copy but a the same mold with extras like a different base, different head (I think), different paint apps, the new hand and weapon system, the added collar cloak...still hard to click ďthe checkoutĒ button but at the same time Iím not regretting it! Will be here tomorrow.

Yes those extra 1/6 scale weapons would be perfect for these guys! The wall display backdrop would be too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

demons souls is and will always be the best. ive been playing souls games since before most people even knew they existed. bloodborne is a great game, but favorite game of all time? hmm, i smell people watching too many youtubers telling them what to think.

Super Freak

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    This is a cool looking figure and all, but why do they never go femme? I never create a character as a dude in any of the games. But all the statues and figures are of the dude variants. Unless its literally a statue of a female character.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebob7 View Post
    demons souls is and will always be the best.
    I really like Demons Souls, but i dont think its the best. I've completed it 4-5 times but ive played half way in about 25 times as i like the early levels. The first time i played Demons Souls i got right to the end, and then the game showed how actually cheap it was by giving you a boss that can suck levels out of you. Problem being is id literally got up to minimal stats to use the dragon bone smasher so i could no longer wield that weapon. And because the souls required to get my levels back were so great, and the world tendency had went dark and the boss run was near impossible and i couldnt fight him even if i got there. I actually had to restart the game over. I breezed through it the second time but still, the first time should never of went like that. The tendency system being tied to online, jumping through hoops for coloured demons souls etc. Theres just alot of stuff thats not explained and done poorly. But i like it more than Bloodborne. Bloodborne is too easy, all the environments to me other than cainhurst are dull, none of the outfits actually effect anything to a point it literally is only for fashion, it introduced rubber band limbed enemies... im just not keen. Im saying that after having completed the game numerous times and chalice dungeons. But id put it below Dark Souls 1 and 3 for sure.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Never played any of the Souls games so I have nothing to compare them to, but if they are they same developer Iím sure they are good. I do enjoy the hell out of Bloodborne. Love the game play, graphics, controls, and lore of it all. I even dig the moody haunting soundtrack. As to it being the greatest game ever....well, to each their own. Just because someone here said it is....it isnít my place to tell them itís not so they agree with me or that I feel the need to press my opinion as being better then theirs. Taste is subjective. Also at 48 years old, the devil will need a parka before YouTube could influence me to think anything.