Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Default Re: Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 3: Vergil 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Luisenigma1 View Post
    True i actually sold my DMC4 Dante. I actually thought the look in 4 was my least favorite version of Dante. Dmc3 was best and Dmc5 is looking to be my second favorite.
    i never played 1 & 2 but i think 1 is the signature look.

Quote Originally Posted by potato View Post
    i never played 1 & 2 but i think 1 is the signature look.
    Does Dante really have one game specific signature look? I've felt he has less of a specific signature look and more of a loose visual guideline. Like as long as he has white hair, and a red trench coat its pretty much 99% there. If anything, it seems like DMC3 is probably the closest there's been to "default" Dante as that's the version that seems to have popped up in more merch and other game appearances. Which would make sense since thats totally the best game in the series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    Does Dante really have one game specific signature look? I've felt he has less of a specific signature look and more of a loose visual guideline. Like as long as he has white hair, and a red trench coat its pretty much 99% there. If anything, it seems like DMC is probably the closest there's been to "default" Dante as that's the version that seems to have popped up in more merch and other game appearances. Which would make sense since thats totally the best game in the series so far.
    You are talking about DMC1 and Not D.M.C right. Lol i do think DMC1 look is my third choice in terms of my favorite looks for him.

You are talking about DMC1 and Not D.M.C right. Lol i do think DMC1 look is my third choice in terms of my favorite looks for him.
    ****, typo. I meant DMC3. I fixed it . Yeah, absolutely not D.M.C. (Which I actually liked but is no way the signature Dante).

Ok i definitely need to get this after seeing the final DMC5 trailer (which reveals vergil) i might as well have him to pair with Dante from DMC3.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know you're excited, so I can understand how it could slip your mind, but there are some of us doing media blackouts for DMC5. This thread was for DMC3 Virgil; we shouldn't have to worry about spoilers for a separate game.

Quote Originally Posted by Femtech View Post
    [/SPOILER]

I know you're excited, so I can understand how it could slip your mind, but there are some of us doing media blackouts for DMC5. This thread was for DMC3 Virgil; we shouldn't have to worry about spoilers for a separate game.
    Don't believe it's a spoiler if it's shown in a trailer. But i understand