Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Default Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

My 12 year old begged me to start playing playing this back in May; now I play it more than he does. It is a pretty addictive little Gatcha app. Anyone else play?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Deano View Post
    I did look into that, they were only doing that with the ones who were then doing chargeback to keep all the money. Many youtubers do it and some even have shops for it, I don't think they would jeopardize their accounts for it, that's their income after all. I will jump over to the new thread!
    They can also ban if the person doing the stone sale uses stolen Google Play cards or if Bamco notices too many foreign accounts changing on an ISP. My friend had bought stones from the same person every month since the LR Broly banner in May then got his account banned in September (?) when he bought stones for LR Gohan.

Do you go with Mobile Game Whale or William Wu because I have heard of William Wu before.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    It's MGW but specifically Willam I go to. He's been doing it the longest and has never had any problems. If they do ban me so be it, I would just stop playing. It's too expensive to buy normally!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Wow, so I decided to use my remaining 300 stones to try and get pandel, since she is the best support for the fusions team, and i have every other character for it apart from the upcoming phy ssj3 gotenks, and for the life of me cannot get her! Literally pulled every other ssr in that banner and even dupes for Barlot and Bulpan, but no pandel in sight. kind of annoyed at that lol.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Wow, so I decided to use my remaining 300 stones to try and get pandel, since she is the best support for the fusions team, and i have every other character for it apart from the upcoming phy ssj3 gotenks, and for the life of me cannot get her! Literally pulled every other ssr in that banner and even dupes for Barlot and Bulpan, but no pandel in sight. kind of annoyed at that lol.
    Ouch. I had just at 800 stones for the Dual banner and am now down to 28; I was really pissed that they didn't do Heroes & Villains like on the JP banner because I mainly wanted heroes and I ended up having to split my stones between two banners. I didn't pull on the Fusion banner because I was saving up just for Int. Gogeta.

I probably should buy some stones for the fusion banner. My SSJ4 Gogeta is SA10 with two paths opened; right now I have SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ3 Godtenks, str. Gogeta (100%), Phy. SSJ Gotenks, Skennytenks, & str. Gotenks.

Well I had around 180 stones, managed to pull Int Gogeta and SSJ4 Gogeta at least, along with three other SSRs.

Doing the Gogeta event with double Phy Omega is a cake walk.

Not sure whether to use my Str Gogeta to max out the other's super attack.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Thats good going with the stones you had, congrats man! Yeah, Janembas event was always touted as being one of the most difficult due to his dodging, but with an ssj4/int gogeta fusions team, its just annoying; both tank quite well after they super, and can almost one shot Janemba, they just have to actually hit him xD

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibishii View Post
    Ouch. I had just at 800 stones for the Dual banner and am now down to 28; I was really pissed that they didn't do Heroes & Villains like on the JP banner because I mainly wanted heroes and I ended up having to split my stones between two banners. I didn't pull on the Fusion banner because I was saving up just for Int. Gogeta.

I probably should buy some stones for the fusion banner. My SSJ4 Gogeta is SA10 with two paths opened; right now I have SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ3 Godtenks, str. Gogeta (100%), Phy. SSJ Gotenks, Skennytenks, & str. Gotenks.
    Yeah, they are using global to try and force people to pull on the banners that jp wasnt keen on, hence why we had both meh villain units drop one after the other with some decent units on, as well as them making gogetas banner worse and janembas better. Its a good money making strategy but quite nasty of them. Watch phy Gotenks have zero decent units apart from the obvious teq one to troll folk, and ssj3 Brolys to have like EVERY 120% villain up until now on it :P

Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Yeah, they are using global to try and force people to pull on the banners that jp wasnt keen on, hence why we had both meh villain units drop one after the other with some decent units on, as well as them making gogetas banner worse and janembas better. Its a good money making strategy but quite nasty of them. Watch phy Gotenks have zero decent units apart from the obvious teq one to troll folk, and ssj3 Brolys to have like EVERY 120% villain up until now on it
    I hope they put Teq. SSJ3 Angel Goku on the Gotenks banner, but I have a feeling they will put him with Broly. My guess is Masked Saiyan will be with Gotenks just to force people to split their stones since Broly is the worst new lead. If they do that, I will probably just save my stones unless there is a super stone sale (ie blue crystal) or discounted summons.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I'm kinda disappointed there's no elder kai banner this time around, this is the first "big" event we haven't got one for. Had to use up my spares on Gogeta, now I've none left for Gotenks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk