Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Default Re: Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Congrats on your amazing pulls guys!

I have been saving my stones since the SSBE Vegeta and had right at 1800, but I couldn't resist this banner. I ended up getting EZA Teq. Cell x2 (mine already rainbowed ), teq. SSJ3 Goku x2 (2nd-3rd dupe), int. Kid Buu (mine already rainbowed ), phy. Super Vegito (now rainbowed), str. SSJ4 Goku (now rainbowed), teq. SSJ3 Broly (3rd dupe), UI Goku (3rd dupe), int. SSJ3 Bardock (new), Karoly (new), LR Gohan (2nd dupe), and LR Goten/Trunks (new).

I am a bit disappointed because six of my summons I only got the guaranteed unit; both of my guaranteed EZAs were teq. Cell and both of my guaranteed category leads were phy. Super Vegito. I was really, really hoping for category Turles or 17 and either LR Black or LR Boujack; LR Gohan was the LR that I wanted the least because I already had him with one dupe. Not trying to complain because it was still an amazing banner for 400 stones and Goten/Trunks was my 3rd most wanted LR.

At 1442 stones now and back to saving for Gogeta/Broly...I might dump stones on a teq. banner as well if one shows up since there are 3 LRs in that banner.
    Last edited by Kibishii; 01-02-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Looks like there might be a glitch currently on global where players are losing dupes they fed into the potential system. If true then expect a big stone compensation because that's really bad if people spent money trying to max out units only to lose dupes.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caped Baldy View Post
    Looks like there might be a glitch currently on global where players are losing dupes they fed into the potential system. If true then expect a big stone compensation because that's really bad if people spent money trying to max out units only to lose dupes.
    Checked the units I just put dupes into and they are still there. Tbh dont expect too much, akatsuki don't care about global anywhere near as much as jp. I would guess only those affected will get anything and it will likely consist of units getting fixed and 5 stones.

After the debacle from the wt I dont expect anything in terms of compensation. If that would have happened on jp everyone would have got double rewards there, but on global? Meh, heres 2 stones and not even enough tickets for a free wt summon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibishii View Post
    Congrats on your amazing pulls guys!

I have been saving my stones since the SSBE Vegeta and had right at 1800, but I couldn't resist this banner. I ended up getting EZA Teq. Cell x2 (mine already rainbowed ), teq. SSJ3 Goku x2 (2nd-3rd dupe), int. Kid Buu (mine already rainbowed ), phy. Super Vegito (now rainbowed), str. SSJ4 Goku (now rainbowed), teq. SSJ3 Broly (3rd dupe), UI Goku (3rd dupe), int. SSJ3 Bardock (new), Karoly (new), LR Gohan (2nd dupe), and LR Goten/Trunks (new).

I am a bit disappointed because six of my summons I only got the guaranteed unit; both of my guaranteed EZAs were teq. Cell and both of my guaranteed category leads were phy. Super Vegito. I was really, really hoping for category Turles or 17 and either LR Black or LR Boujack; LR Gohan was the LR that I wanted the least because I already had him with one dupe. Not trying to complain because it was still an amazing banner for 400 stones and Goten/Trunks was my 3rd most wanted LR.

At 1442 stones now and back to saving for Gogeta/Broly...I might dump stones on a teq. banner as well if one shows up since there are 3 LRs in that banner.
    Very nice all the same man. Its never good not getting the units you want, but I agree, 400 stones for 2 guaranteed LRs in itself is amazing value let alone the chance at multiple different leads.

Really hoping this kind of banner returns for the big events (like year 4 or 300mil etc) because its frankly the best thing they have ever done.

Thanks, Kibishii! Your LR Gohan must be a beast! And you pulled Karoly? Does that mean that the Fusions characters have been integrated into the general summon pool?!

First guaranteed LR I got was Broly. Wasn't chuffed at first but remembered just how hard he hits and the teams I can fit him on. 96 million zeni to awaken him to an LR though ouch.

I pulled LR Trunks on only step 2 on my second round on the step up banner which means I'm walking away with 3 LRs or more at least.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Femtech View Post
    Thanks, Kibishii! Your LR Gohan must be a beast! And you pulled Karoly? Does that mean that the Fusions characters have been integrated into the general summon pool?!
    I don't know if they have been integrated into all general summons, but I think all of the Fusions banner cards are really outdated and would need some serious updating to be useful in the meta. Even Pandel's 30% attack buff isn't as useful because she is lacking links. I JUST noticed that Karoly doesn't have Fierce Battle!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, the only thing Pandel has going for her is that shes the only fusions support in the game (and now movie heroes thanks to blue Gogetas dual leader skill) but agreed, they are all pretty much just trophies at this point.