Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson Rook View Post
    Thanks a lot!

Thanks and this thread actually compelled me to mod her further. Do you plan to put together a classic Lara to go with your Reboot Lara?
    Yes, absolutely... especially now that I’ve seen yours! However, right now I’m working on a tremendous kitbash of Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. Once she’s finished, I might swing focus to classic Lara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lendellprime View Post
    Yes, absolutely... especially now that I’ve seen yours! However, right now I’m working on a tremendous kitbash of Arkham Knight Harley Quinn. Once she’s finished, I might swing focus to classic Lara

Sweet! What are you using for the AK Harley? I remember there was a bootleg set awhile back.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Sweet! What are you using for the AK Harley? I remember there was a bootleg set awhile back.
    Drawing from about eight different sources, including two bootleg sets. I'm creating her leather pants practically from scratch. Boots, too. Found a great head sculpt that's super close to her in-game model. Mike (Hydeous) is working on the repaint. Hairing will be rooted by a different artist. And I'll also be modding and painting her MK46 with grenade launcher myself. Like I said, it's a big one But she'll be an amazing grail in the end.

I managed to find an incomplete Sideshow Lara (comes with the head and pants) so I plan to convert her into either the Anniversary or Underworld Lara. I'd like to imagine that getting the clothes would be a nightmare!

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    I managed to find an incomplete Sideshow Lara (comes with the head and pants) so I plan to convert her into either the Anniversary or Underworld Lara. I'd like to imagine that getting the clothes would be a nightmare!

I can help maybe

Tapatalkkal küldve az én FRD-L09 eszközömről

The only versions I want is Legend, Angel of Darkness and Underworld looks. Wetsuit version as well.

Hopefully its ok to dig up this thread but this is my WIP Lara from Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its my first kitbash since I started in the 1/6 hobby last year. I've learned alot so far and look forward to doing another one, probably the 2013 Tomb Raider version.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyWez View Post
    Hopefully its ok to dig up this thread but this is my WIP Lara from Rise of the Tomb Raider. Its my first kitbash since I started in the 1/6 hobby last year. I've learned alot so far and look forward to doing another one, probably the 2013 Tomb Raider version.
    How dare you bump an old thread?!

That's so cool! (pun intended). How did you do the snow effects?

How dare you bump an old thread?!

That's so cool! (pun intended). How did you do the snow effects?
    It was a combination of Vallejo acrylic snow and snow from the Tamiya weathering kit. Just some trial and error but I think it came out pretty good.

Very nice custom to a mediocre trilogy.