Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

[QUOTE=Jameson Rook;9400182]Amazing custom, lendellprime! I have the Sideshow figure, which I modded many, many years back and this thread makes me wanna repaint her all over again.

Wow! Great job on that, Jameson! Now THAT'S the best classic Lara figure I've ever seen. So far, that one definitely takes the prize. Looks like she jumped right out of Tomb Raider Legend. Very well done

Quote Originally Posted by lendellprime View Post
    Amazing custom, lendellprime! I have the Sideshow figure, which I modded many, many years back and this thread makes me wanna repaint her all over again.

Wow! Great job on that, Jameson! Now THAT'S the best classic Lara figure I've ever seen. So far, that one definitely takes the prize. Looks like she jumped right out of Tomb Raider Legend. Very well done
    Thanks! That was from years ago and I certainly would like to re-do her again with the skills I've learned since then. I highly recommend the figure since it could be EASILY modded to current standards with a repaint and a Phicen body. There's a thread of her buried somewhere where there was a craze to mod her, good times.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Still rockin' the stock SS.

"Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like the classic teal top but cant find a good one anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson Rook View Post
    Thanks! That was from years ago and I certainly would like to re-do her again with the skills I've learned since then. I highly recommend the figure since it could be EASILY modded to current standards with a repaint and a Phicen body. There's a thread of her buried somewhere where there was a craze to mod her, good times.
    What size phicen body? Large or medium bust? Very tempted to find one and do this :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KingCharMing View Post
    What size phicen body? Large or medium bust? Very tempted to find one and do this :-)

It's the large bust of the newer stainless steel bodies, the neck fits in without any mods too.

Really awesome and inspiring figures. Here's my addition. Please, feel free to criticize and share your opinions on how to improve it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010992-2.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	360038Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010984-2.jpg 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	360040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010982-2.jpg 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	360039

This is my work in progress. I'm still trying to gather the courage to paint the shirt green, since importing another one (if I screw up) is a little expensive. And in a future, I may change her body too. Back when I bought this S10D body (early this year... ), TBLeague was still Phicen and they hadn't announced the new bodies. Her boots are kinda big too, I'll change it as soon as I find a decent one. And as soon as I get a way to stick her backpack closer to her body, I'll post some more pics.
    This is my first figure so... trial and error... but I'll get there.

Cheers for Raiders' fans.
    Last edited by freakinlobster; 08-15-2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Incomplete sentence at the beginning

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Cool, man. Thanks for sharing! She's turning out to be a good mix between classic and reboot. If you scour eBay long enough, you'll find all of the clothing pieces you're looking for. There are at least a couple green tank tops available (between SW Toys and DID) and several pairs of boots out there. Happy hunting

Also, don't be afraid to really dirty her skin and clothing up with scrapes, cuts, grime and/or weathering. I find that can really make a huge difference with certain figures. For example, I don't think Jameson's sweet Tomb Raider Legend Lara would have looked as good without dirtying up that rack and those abs. Suddenly it's like she just came out of a fire fight and is taking two seconds to strike a pose for the combat photographer (or in that case, telling him to get the ****** out of her face!)

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lara_18_small.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	551.7 KB 
ID:	362064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lara_22_small.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	823.1 KB 
ID:	362065