Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    Freakazoid

Feedback
    2 (67%)
    Default Re: CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Any idea where i can get this figure other than ebay?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I have one for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by SigitoSutasmano View Post
    Here's another
    Attachment 423673
    Any update on this?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kalkylen View Post
    Any update on this?

I'm working on it now. I think it has a better likeness now than before. Carefully tried to capture the in game likeness. But I'm not sure people will be interested in this after MT announced their Geralt lol. I always got a few interest for a game characters

I'm working on it now. I think it has a better likeness now than before. Carefully tried to capture the in game likeness. But I'm not sure people will be interested in this after MT announced their Geralt lol. I always got a few interest for a game characters
    I'm still excited to see your final piece as I still want a better head for my CMToys figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalkylen View Post
    I'm still excited to see your final piece as I still want a better head for my CMToys figure.

Thank you! I will do my best

Thank you! I will do my best
    I just saw your sculpt pics and it looks pretty sweet, I'd love to see a version of it without a beard too if you'd be able to do that, I'm about the only person who prefers shaved geralt
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    I just saw your sculpt pics and it looks pretty sweet, I'd love to see a version of it without a beard too if you'd be able to do that, I'm about the only person who prefers shaved geralt
    I'll show you a render without the beard. But probably, if I'm going to produce this, it will be bearded, I really like Geralt with a short beard. If you want to pay extra for that shaved Geralt, I would be glad to print it for you lol

I'll show you a render without the beard. But probably, if I'm going to produce this, it will be bearded, I really like Geralt with a short beard. If you want to pay extra for that shaved Geralt, I would be glad to print it for you lol
    I would definitely like to see the final product and a shaved version, but I can't make any promises that it's a purchase for me, I can't paint for **** I'm still trying to find a good painter in my country but haven't had any luck so far, I don't wanna go to the trouble of buying the sulpt, waiting for it to arrive and then ship it back overseas to a painter and risk losing it like it has happened before.
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Quote Originally Posted by R_R_X View Post
    I would definitely like to see the final product and a shaved version, but I can't make any promises that it's a purchase for me, I can't paint for **** I'm still trying to find a good painter in my country but haven't had any luck so far, I don't wanna go to the trouble of buying the sulpt, waiting for it to arrive and then ship it back overseas to a painter and risk losing it like it has happened before.
    Well, in case you ended up buying my sculpt, I could paint it for you