Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Default Re: CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by lendellprime View Post
    Hold up, hold up... wasn't Scalleta's entirely made from plastic pieces with like maybe one square inch of mixed media? Don't get me wrong, those were damn fine plastic pieces... but I'll almost ALWAYS take 1/6 scale mixed media over the sculpted equivalent, so long as it's somewhat accurate. Is that Wolf armor really that off?
    Well Geralts tunic is cloth and the belts are leather. Diecast swords had been discussed but they would have been rediculously expensive.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

People are way too picky, especially in this community! And, yes, I would be concerned about the quality of the materials. After all, this isn't HT or Yunsil. Also, as we all know, prototypes can have better builds all around than the final factory product. I'll be curious to see how this CMTOYS project actually turns out.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Is no one interested in Eredin or the Wild Hunt that Scaletta is doing. What is a Witcher without an Enemy???

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Accessories such as belts and weapons are always the easiest to go back and customize at a later time, albeit they can be expensive. But the primary clothing and armor set is what I'd be most concerned about. Therein seems to be the value of this figure (pending the quality question).

The head, as pointed out, is garbage (but so was Scalleta's).

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by higgins1989 View Post
    Is no one interested in Eredin or the Wild Hunt that Scaletta is doing. What is a Witcher without an Enemy???
    Honestly, I was hoping for a higher quality Ciri. I would have been all over that pre-order list, but I think they could have done better. Eredin is super cool, but not high on my "must-have" list.

Dont know how anyone can look at this and think the armor is innacurate:

Looks pretty close to me. Yeah, a couple details are missing and the HS isnt great; but i can say the same of a lot of licensed releases.

Am I the only one who is surprised with his pants color? Personally, I like it, I think all people needs their Geralt! More Geralts on Earth - happier I am)))

As for "garbage head" - no need to be rude, especially if you're blind lolol
    Last edited by woodrob; 08-08-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey Jones View Post
    Dont know how anyone can look at this and think the armor is innacurate:

Looks pretty close to me. Yeah, a couple details are missing and the HS isnt great; but i can say the same of a lot of licensed releases.
    Other than the extended gauntlets and bulkier, boiled leather chest armor on the actual video game design, I'm convinced the CMTOYS version isn't bad at all.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    [/QUOTE]

Hi woodrob! That's actually not bad, but was not on ANY of the finished versions of Geralt that I've seen from buyers. Was there a "2.0" version of the head released afterward? Forgive me if I missed the mark on that...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodrob View Post
    Am I the only one who is surprised with his pants color? Personally, I like it, I think all people needs their Geralt! More Geralts on Earth - happier I am)))

Looks great here nice what a good paint job can do .