Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Default Re: Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Anyone else got subject delta already ?

I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.

Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.

Thanks for the pics and review! Looks great. I am hoping mine will be shipping soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool_jlp View Post
    Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.
    Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
    Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless
    The one I have currently when on display nobody would ever know there was the issue I pointed out in the pictures I posted. The other 2 I owned were beyond noticeable, I showed my wife my current one and she says if you can't see it visibly when displayed then I should just not worry about it. Guess its true that pretty much every collectible will have some type of issue, just gotta learn what you can live with and what you cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
    Anyone else got subject delta already ?

I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.

Very nice review video! Mine is coming in very soon!
    "He's not my Luke Skywalker" Mark Hamill