Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 211 to 216 of 216
  1. #211

    Default Re: Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

    Anyone else got subject delta already ?

    I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

    Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.






  2. #212
    Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.

  3. #213
    Thanks for the pics and review! Looks great. I am hoping mine will be shipping soon.

  4. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool_jlp View Post
    Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.
    Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless

  5. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
    Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless
    The one I have currently when on display nobody would ever know there was the issue I pointed out in the pictures I posted. The other 2 I owned were beyond noticeable, I showed my wife my current one and she says if you can't see it visibly when displayed then I should just not worry about it. Guess its true that pretty much every collectible will have some type of issue, just gotta learn what you can live with and what you cant.

  6. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-l-Aoutat View Post
    Anyone else got subject delta already ?

    I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

    Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.





    Very nice review video! Mine is coming in very soon!
    "He's not my Luke Skywalker" Mark Hamill

Similar Threads

  1. Statue: Gaming Heads 1/4 Bioshock Big Daddy-Rosie and little sister
    By Stealth V3teran in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 06:50 PM
  2. WTB: NECA Bioshock Big Daddies
    By skooternb in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 11:47 PM
  3. My little toy collection
    By rodandresdx in forum Show your Shelves!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •