Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Default Re: Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Got mine from Timewalker today.

Pretty happy with it. It does smell. It's not overwhelming though. Not really sticky or tacky.

Kinda silly to have a giant drill plugged onto a ball joint, it's rather floppy.

What kind of batteries does this thing need? I didn't see any instructions anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    Got mine from Timewalker today.

Pretty happy with it. It does smell. It's not overwhelming though. Not really sticky or tacky.

Kinda silly to have a giant drill plugged onto a ball joint, it's rather floppy.

What kind of batteries does this thing need? I didn't see any instructions anywhere.
    I had battery size LR44 laying around and those seem to be the correct size.
    "He's not my Luke Skywalker" Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by TurdFurgusonsHat View Post
    I had battery size LR44 laying around and those seem to be the correct size.
    Thanks, I'll put 'em on my shopping list

Entertainment Earth had this set on sale for $190 today...anyone get in on that sale before it sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
    Entertainment Earth had this set on sale for $190 today...anyone get in on that sale before it sold out?
    Mother****er. Really? I would have bit at that.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Thatís lame. No one saw it and posted here while it was up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally went in on this tonight with a gift card and promo code, and will likely pre-order subject delta next.

Really hoping Threezero continues the Bioshock line, as well as delves back into Dead Space eventually. The designs from the first 2 Dead Space games are just too cool not to become 1/6 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by jra81984 View Post
    The figure is full of fumes just as many here had reported... My figure has sticky paint all over it, which would account for the fume smells. It also rubs off just to the touch in many places. Some paint came off on the protective wrapping as pictured here. I am going to let it sit out for a couple of days, but I may actually consider returning this.

Attachment 433645
    Attachment 433646
    Ya, you got to air it out of the box and let the fumes dissipate. They didnít let volatile paint sealant dry before packing. Just donít light a cigarette while opening....LOL

Mine has been open for a month or two now. I never experienced these "fumes" ... sure it smelled kinda funky at first, but now my figure has no aroma.

Of course, I'm one of those people that has never experienced rubber bodies splitting or leather jackets cracking. My Batman never had oily abs.

Decided to give this figure another go, this is now my third one. Previous two had issues ranging from broken parts, and terrible glue application, some even on the cloth portion. The one I have currently is "close" to acceptable but still not 100%, and is again due to glue application. I included two pics where the "face" of the figure meets the body on one side it is correct and flush, the other side though was not assembled properly but they glued it anyways and now the face sits crooked on the body. Head on you can't really tell anything but for nearly $300 it is really frustrating to even have to worry about these types of issues.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190410_120551.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	484.5 KB 
ID:	450075
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190410_120543.jpg