Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default NECA 1/4 Scale God of War 4 Kratos

Sweet. We're also getting a 7 inch version as well.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Yes please.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Amazing quality, wish it was 1/6 tho.

I know next to nothing about God of War, but I picked up the new game and this 1/4 Kratos. Both look to be absolutely incredible and just as a figure alone I think Kratos looks fantastic.

I received Kratos today and unfortunately I'll be exchanging him through Amazon for another. The red war paint is really sloppy; I know most of them aren't painted perfectly but mine is really bad. The one on the chest goes from thin to overly thick, and the one going over the eye isn't straight in the slightest. The tip of it isn't even an edge but rounded. On the side of the head there's also a fairly large black streak, but the worst offender is a relatively large unpainted gash in the shoulder. Looks like someone took a chisel to it or something.

Most of these may be fairly nitpicky but it adds up. It's a damn shame too because the rest of the figure looks excellent as expected.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I couldn't bring myself to buy this. It's missing too many key accessories from the game which were more than likely to avoid spoilers but I'm holding out for another version and hopefully an Atreus.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Check your Best Buy. You might be able to get one in store and pick the paint on him.

Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    Check your Best Buy. You might be able to get one in store and pick the paint on him.
    The Best Buy Exclusive version is only available in the USA as far as I'm aware. I'm in Canada; can't find it on their website and I don't recall ever even seeing action figures at Best Buy up here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuardian View Post
    The Best Buy Exclusive version is only available in the USA as far as I'm aware. I'm in Canada; can't find it on their website and I don't recall ever even seeing action figures at Best Buy up here.
    Ah, shoot. I didn't even know that there was a BB exclusive, just saw him there yesterday and paid little attention beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    Ah, shoot. I didn't even know that there was a BB exclusive, just saw him there yesterday and paid little attention beyond that.
    Yeah the only difference between the regular release and the exclusive is that the exclusive comes with this massive cardboard diorama. Would be kind of cool to get but it's not a big deal; I'm totally happy with the regular release. The issue is I don't think Best Buy Canada carries anything NECA period.