Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Default Re: Dam Toys: Assassin's Creed Movie and Games

Thinking about buying Altair, though the only thing bothering me is what I've been hearing about the hood. IS there going to be a batch with a longer point? If not I don't really see TOO much of a problem, as it does look pretty damn cool despite it.
    Preordered: The Steel 2.0 (Colossus), RotS Obi-wan (deluxe), Deathstroke, Thanos (IF), John Wick, Ant-man and The Wasp

OSK and KG Hobby both were out of stock the last I checked. So this might go quicker than expected. I'm still waiting on mine too arrive, but I'd err on the side of caution and not miss this but accident.

Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    OSK and KG Hobby both were out of stock the last I checked. So this might go quicker than expected. I'm still waiting on mine too arrive, but I'd err on the side of caution and not miss this but accident.
    I checked, KG still has stock.

Freakazoid

Feedback
    2 (67%)
    Has there been any word as to whom else damtoys will be making after Conner Kenway? I'm hoping they do Arno, Shay, Ezio(all three versions) and Maria(from the film)

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Has Connor even been officially announced yet? All I have seen was that there was a prototype shown, nothing else official.

Either way, after Connor I'd like to see them do Ezio and Bayek.
    My Pre-Orders: CM Captain Marvel Deluxe, GOTG2 Gamora, ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi Deluxe, RO Director Krennic, FB:COG Newt Scamander

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    Has Connor even been officially announced yet? All I have seen was that there was a prototype shown, nothing else official.

Either way, after Connor I'd like to see them do Ezio and Bayek.
    Just saw on Facebook that Assassincreed 3 is getting a rerelease (HD, maybe?) so id expect the figure to be announced around that time
    BTW: Lipsmack is the only person I have EVER put on ignore
    I had to take you of ignore because seeing that you commented is more irritating then reading your comments

just out of the box, correct hood, masterpiece, good job dam toys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-02-27 15.50.50.jpg