Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: God of War 4

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Default Re: God of War 4

What is the smaller figure at the 310 mark? Not the 7 inch NECA but the one smaller than that?
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I think that came with a “limited edition” of the game. I remember seeing a review on it a while back.

Just recently got the 1/10 scale Neca figure. It looked far too nice in the packaging to open though. So, he’s on my wall now.
    "At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have revenge."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

I finished this god damn thing on GOW mode and not a single trophy because of it. No special reward of any kind whatsoever.

When you go through this punishment (specially earlier in the game, becomes easier once you start upgrading) you get to complaint for bragging rights!!!

I finished the Game main story last night.. Until God of War, the last of us gave me the feeling I played the best game ever to date.. but God of War took that crown. What a fantastic game.. There is really no flawas for me (except Alfheim was not my realm at all.. to Avatar like) ... The graphics.. the art... the game play.. the fight system... the Story ... just all fantastic. I hope we will have another one in a few years....

THere seem to be 2 reals still not able to play.. any ideas how that works to visit them ?

Super late to the party but I finally got around to playing the game. Got my Platinum but I simply can't get enough. Considering starting a NG+ despite having achieved everything. Can't say I've ever had that desire with another game before. Oh and I desperately need a Leviathan Axe prop/replica.