Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War 4

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: God of War 4

Never been a fan of 'hack & slash" type of game, so this will be my first try with GOW.
    Looking forward to it.

Ps. I haven't finish a single game since i bought a ps4.... Either I dont have the time or I've lost interest - -"

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTheDoctor View Post
    Don't worry, I've played every MGS, and haven't beaten a single one.

I like the new camera style they did. It was so annoying playing other games and then getting into this and some angles just didn't work in parts of the game. Glad I can actually hunt collectibles without have **** camera angles.
    The MGS fanbase will probably put you on their hitlist after they're done trying to kill me

Some angles didn't really work in God of War, can't remember a few off the top of my head but generally you may not see an enemy doing...something.

Quote Originally Posted by darthkostis View Post
    On one hand, I agree. On the other, Kratos never got a lot of character development, which looks as if it'll change this time around, which makes me extremely happy. I can see him dying at the end of this game though, and his son continuing his work in the next ones.
    I think, knowing God of War, it's more likely the boy gets killed and Kratos goes all "ZEUSSSSSSS!!!!!!" again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzillaSpawn View Post
    I think, knowing God of War, it's more likely the boy gets killed and Kratos goes all "ZEUSSSSSSS!!!!!!" again.

It could happen, but I don't think so. Rather, Kratos and his new wife will die and his son will go all "ODIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!"...

Quote Originally Posted by darthkostis View Post
    It could happen, but I don't think so. Rather, Kratos and his new wife will die and his son will go all "ODIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!"...
    I'd be shocked if they kill kratos again right after killing him in 3 but we shall see. I think this will be a new kratos trilogy lol

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzillaSpawn View Post
    I'd be shocked if they kill kratos again right after killing him in 3 but we shall see. I think this will be a new kratos trilogy lol

I wouldn't complain, truth be told.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    This looks to be the first GOW game i can actually finish. Not a fan of hack and slash games like the series has been so far, but this looks like a whole different type of game. Like they are taking it more seriously with better storytelling.

Hmm..I always considered the first God of War to be such a complete experience. It played like a fun game and felt like a whole cinematic journey. Thought it had a great story. The only other game in the series to try to really establish a strong story like that was Ghost of Sparta and GoW2. Chains of Olympus felt bare with a couple of great moments (him reuniting with his daughter for I stance). Ascension and GoW3 were just great boss battles and graphics. But the first game...the intro, the adventure, the flashbacks, the boss battle and payoff were all superb.

Implying anything can permanently kill Kratos at this point

So T.C. Carson isn't voicing Kratos anymore?

Either way I'm liking how Kratos sounds in this, a lot more subdued compared to the older games, but I'm not a fan of him having another family and settling down again. This almost seems taken straight out of Margneto's arc from Apocalypse and that's not a good thing.

I'm also not a fan of how they're trying to make Kratos more relatable, this seems like ND take on the God of War franchise. Hopefully the story is good because Ascension and GOW 3 story were so horrible, I'm hoping with the GOW 2 director coming back that this will be a return to form for the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk