Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War 4

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

Default Re: God of War 4

To be honest I can see why if you were a fan of the series you wouldn't be too happy with the change up in delivery. However, I always kind of felt the god of war series was just button mashing with some qte bosses. Happy to see a strong narrative approach in what looks like a reboot from a gameplay if not story standpoint.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Looking forward to a brand new story, I'm very curious about this approach.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I think it would've been better if Sony made a new protagonist for GOW 4. I liked the idea of Kratos dying at the end of GOW III, and joining his wife and child in Elysium.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
    I think it would've been better if Sony made a new protagonist for GOW 4. I liked the idea of Kratos dying at the end of GOW III, and joining his wife and child in Elysium.
    On one hand, I agree. On the other, Kratos never got a lot of character development, which looks as if it'll change this time around, which makes me extremely happy. I can see him dying at the end of this game though, and his son continuing his work in the next ones.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    WOW! I am so stoked for this! My most anticipated thing out of E3 hands down. Welcome back, Kratos! Can`t wait to see what kind of **** you mess up next!
    [ The floggings will continue until morale improves]

"John Wick is a man of focus. Commitment. Sheer ***ing will."

I'm torn on this. I don't know how I feel. I liked Kratos' old fighting style and seeing him accomplish his mission and ideally reunite with his family.

This new kratos doesn't really look like kratos to me. He's got the tattoos and the scar so I'm assuming it's him but he looks rebooted not a direct sequel. His facial hair is different his bone structure on his face is different the way he talks (not the voice itself but the manner in which he speaks).

But I'll try it out. If it's good it's good that's the bottom line.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
    Yeah Kratos's journey was over, unless this is a different universe Kratos...which it can't be given the scars and tatoo placement.

Uhh, I've played all the GOW games (including the two PSP games) but I've never beaten any of them. Is this canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pliskin View Post
    Uhh, I've played all the GOW games (including the two PSP games) but I've never beaten any of them. Is this canon?
    No one is really sur-hey wait!

Stop doing that! Stop just 'playing' games and never finishing them! That's just not right Ryan! What if you just 'played' MGS and never beat it?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Follow CallMeTheDoctor on Tumblr Visit CallMeTheDoctor's Instagram Channel
    Don't worry, I've played every MGS, and haven't beaten a single one.

I like the new camera style they did. It was so annoying playing other games and then getting into this and some angles just didn't work in parts of the game. Glad I can actually hunt collectibles without have **** camera angles.