Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/13/...anding-e3-2016

Here it is, Kojimas game Death Stranding's first teaser trailer. Norman Reedus is back. Very mysterious..

updated Kojima Pro site:

http://www.kojimaproductions.jp/#works

info tid-bits:

- Norman Reedus is starring, but Guillermo del Toro is not involved.
    - They have not settled on a game engine.
    - While Kojima would not specify a game genre, he did say there would be a lot of “action.” It will not be a straightforward action game however: “It’s something completely different from what they’re used to,” Kojima said.
    - The game sounds kind far off, release-wise.
    - It is not connected to P.T.
    - The Kojima Productions logo has nothing to do with the game.

Looking for that MGSV UK Collectors edition, PM me ;-)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Hello 360p... here's an upload in 1080p. Feel free to add it to the opening post if you want.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Trailer's trippy. I wonder why they showed a scar on Reedus' stomach after the vision with the baby... was he... pregnant?

I've made a vow not to dwell myself on anything Kojima related so I'll wait for the reviews. At the moment, I can say that if I'm supposed to feel ashamed of my words and deeds for Norman Reedus's exposure, I'm not feeling it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pliskin View Post
    I've made a vow not to dwell myself on anything Kojima related so I'll wait for the reviews. At the moment, I can say that if I'm supposed to feel ashamed of my words and deeds for Norman Reedus's exposure, I'm not feeling it.

As for the stitching on his stomach, I'm sure there are 50 minute speculation videos by Yon Yea right now. I called it first- he breathes trough his butt..

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

I see eeyonngah has uploaded the trailer... it's just a matter of time before he speculates the hell out of every tiny detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
    And s***s through his skin .

I see eeyonngah has uploaded the trailer... it's just a matter of time before he speculates the hell out of every tiny detail.
    Here's the thing- Kojima was a brilliant man. His downfall was his fans. When fans demanded he made more games when he didn't had it in him, he gave us MGS4. When he made a game that he didn't cared for the fans, the result was MGS2.

In this age of him sharing his meals on Twitter and posting which stall he takes a dump at, I'm PRAYING that this is a return to form where he does what he does best and doesn't pander to any crowd. It's utterly amazing that when so many fans are blindly loyal to him, he could come up with crap (MGSV) and no one would question him for it. Without any such criticism, anything he churns out is touted becomes the gold standards in gaming, which is not the case.

Point is, cut the fan crap with the speculations and prediction videos (OMG, is that sand from the trailer the same sand from Peace Walker??) and let the man work. I'm done with participating in all that since we only end up with unfulfilled promises. Let his final product speak for itself.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Good lord, you've got a point there. The sand does look like the sand from Peace Walker. And the baby is definitely either Solid or Liquid. Anyone wanna bet the flying things in the sky are drones from MGS V? Can someone please zoom in the magnification to 1000x to verify this?

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    This is clearly a game about eating shrooms during the BP Oil spill