Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 144 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Default Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

Well, it only took almost 20 years... but finally it's going forward.

Pleeeeasssse don't mess it up! No over the shoulder ****, just go back to tank controls and item boxes.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 06-11-2018 at 07:27 PM.
    Were a Rescue Team. Not Assassins.

yeah, i hope everything is kept as it was. i think it was near petfect, over the shoulder felt pretty good in RE4 but i think it woul ruin the RE2 remake.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    It wouldn't be the same game we've bellyached trying to get remade for over a decade. I really hope it gets the same treatment as the Mansion did in REmake, with the same basic structure there but with a few new additional rooms and sections. When you think about it, the Police Station doesn't come across as a functional Police Station at all.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)

Imagine how photo-realistic this could look on current gen consoles. No third person camera crap, just transplant everything from REmake (including the Crimson Heads) and they'll hit home run. Oh, and don't even think about recasting Claire, that's why I didn't bought the new game.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    I don't care if Paul Haddad came back, but Court is essential for playing Claire... she's the only actor to play the character in every appearance outside of one game. I hope they talk to Paul Mercier for Leon.

Crimson Heads would definitely change up the gameplay a lot.

I hope they expand on the sewer section, since the geography doesn't make any sense and frankly I find it boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I don't care if Paul Haddad came back, but Court is essential for playing Claire... she's the only actor to play the character in every appearance outside of one game. I hope they talk to Paul Mercier for Leon.

Crimson Heads would definitely change up the gameplay a lot.

I hope they expand on the sewer section, since the geography doesn't make any sense and frankly I find it boring.
    The Crimson Heads will definitely crank up the tension in the R.P.D, and having Crimsons by default in the sewers could be great too.

Also, I REALLY hope they don't change the sound effects in the menu navigation (the enter and cancel sounds). I think it's not only the best in the series, but perhaps the best in gaming. Period.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pliskin View Post
    The Crimson Heads will definitely crank up the tension in the R.P.D, and having Crimsons by default in the sewers could be great too.

Also, I REALLY hope they don't change the sound effects in the menu navigation (the enter and cancel sounds). I think it's not only the best in the series, but perhaps the best in gaming. Period.
    I read that wrong for a second and thought you wanted those changed HERESY!!

I always loved the sound effect of Leon taking damage.

These should be in it, without question.

Alyson Court as Claire's voice.