Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 149 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Default Re: Resident Evil 2 (Remake officially confirmed) WE DO IT!

This needs to play at the very beginning of gameplay.

Were a Rescue Team. Not Assassins.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Project_A View Post
    Alyson Court as Claire's voice.

And not the ugly one.

I guess we can expect Hot Toys figures out of this.

Newer RPD Leon

Claire

Ada

Sherry?

Birkin in any G form? Preferably G3 for me.

I couldn't find the RE2 one, but I want the background sounds back:

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    And not the ugly one.

I guess we can expect Hot Toys figures out of this.
    I wished they went the HD releases of 1 and Zero... and now with 2. Just release Leon and Ada from 6 and give us something better. Although, it would take forever to get a new videogame character. Marvel....

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)

The distant moans was such a great choice for BGM.

I read that wrong for a second and thought you wanted those changed HERESY!!

I always loved the sound effect of Leon taking damage.

These should be in it, without question.

YES Those sounds! Those seriously made the atmosphere for me, even today. I really don't know why they got rid of that in most of the sequels.

Alyson Court as Claire's voice.

Capcom made a huge mistake not having Alyson in Revelations 2, especially since she's made it clear she's always willing to reprise the role.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    I wished they went the HD releases of 1 and Zero... and now with 2. Just release Leon and Ada from 6 and give us something better. Although, it would take forever to get a new videogame character. Marvel....
    RE6 is better than nothing though... but yes I wish we got more classic stuff, or at least Leon with good hair

I don't feel sad now missing out on Psycho's RE2 Ada now. I guess anyone who's got a Leon, could probably swap the new RPD head for the RE4 figure they got.

It will definitely be interesting to see how they handle the A & B scenarios/story. Are they going to keep the alternate story depending who you play as first or lock it to Leon and Claire only having one lockeded in story. I always liked how there was 2 versions of essentially the same story but in the end if they locked it to some expanded variation of Claire's A story and Leon's B I would totally be ok with that. It always made more sense to me for Claire to interact more with Annette (since her story focuses so much on chasing around Sherry) and Leon/Ada constantly being hounded by Mr X always worked well for me (especially the later stuff).

Right here!

The distant moans was such a great choice for BGM.
    YES! So creepy....

Super Freak
    Feedback
    35 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Pliskin View Post
    YES Those sounds! Those seriously made the atmosphere for me, even today. I really don't know why they got rid of that in most of the sequels.

Capcom made a huge mistake not having Alyson in Revelations 2, especially since she's made it clear she's always willing to reprise the role.
    Didn't she tweet about it?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosMonkeyPoo View Post
    It will definitely be interesting to see how they handle the A & B scenarios/story. Are they going to keep the alternate story depending who you play as first or lock it to Leon and Claire only having one lockeded in story. I always liked how there was 2 versions of essentially the same story but in the end if they locked it to some expanded variation of Claire's A story and Leon's B I would totally be ok with that. It always made more sense to me for Claire to interact more with Annette (since her story focuses so much on chasing around Sherry) and Leon/Ada being chased around by Mr X always worked well for me (especially the later stuff).
    Yeah, unofficially it's recognized that Claire was A and Leon was B. Claire is too ill-equipped dealing with two tyrants (G and Mr. X)

I hope the zapping system comes back. I really hope they don't overpower us with an arsenal of weapons. Add no more than 1 or 2 weapons, or just variations like in REmake with the Assault Shotgun and the Derringer.