Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 148 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1481

Default Re: Resident Evil 2 (1/25/2019)

A Prime1 statue of Mr. X would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by mdoubletrouble View Post
    This game was amazing just completed the entirety of it, hardcore was insane me x had me scared and playing with headphones in the middle of the night with no lights on is the best way to play! I did a quick run at 1hr and 36 mins and I feel I could break that record, the only thing that disappointed me was the Canadian version of the collectors edition, I watched the European edition box breakdown and saw how nice the box, and inserts were, how the box opens, and foam to keep the contents safe and those keys god damn they are nice, then when mine came it’s just cardboard folded in holding all the items together �� I had hoped to get the keys off eBay but 300 for a set of keys is ridiculous
    I did a hardcore as well the other day. Wasn't trying for my fastest time, just wanting to get an S+ under 2 hours to get all the goodies.

Got the Infinite Ammo for Rocket Launcher, Hunk's Machine and a Samurai Edge pistol. Also beat Claire's hardcore under two hours with an S+ for infinite ammo minigun. Could only save 3 times or it wouldn't be an S+ and damn was it an intense play lol. Can't use many health items to heal apparently, I barely used any, which made it super difficult. Brought back memories of playing it in 1998 and unlocking everything to have infinite ammo. Man, I miss those days.

I've beat the game 5 times now, just love it. Game of the year for me!

Resident Evil 2 Remake Xbox One X. by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Come out to Playaaay
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    ^ Nice! I got S rankings in Hardcore with both characters but I don’t think I have it in me to try for S+. Now I’m finishing up the other trophies on easy mode.

I've been busy but I'm gonna start Leon B tonight, just wondering, if I do it in hardcore do I still get the "finish leons story in hardcore" trophy?
    "People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."

Super Freak

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    The new DLC's are super tough, and very frustrating. You will spend 10 minutes trying to conserve ammo and dodge enemies then next thing you know you get caught in a string of 3 unavoidable grab attacks by zombies and you cannot do anything about it. But i do like the added aspect of vending machines, and the backpacks you can loot on the field. The new enemies arent what i expected, just Zombie variants. I kind of hoped for an actual cut enemy from the game to return like crows or ivy. But the pale head zombies remind me a hell of a lot of the Neomorphs from Alien Covenant. The new DLC are actually seperate from HUNK and TOFU because they seem to be their own catagory allthough in extras. Because there is customisation aspects to it that you cannot apply to the prior extra content. So i forse more DLC in this fashion to come.

They are super hard, but they are free and unlocking customisation items will add to the longevity.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Yeah noticed on xbox, the update is 950 mb-ish
    2019 already!!!!!

Super Freak

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Ugh man these DLC extras are brutal. Is it just me or are these TOO hard? I completed the game on hardcore both scenarios and while it was tough i never really had areal struggle. But these DLC almost incentives you to just run in to hordes of enemies with a flash bang in order to get past a certain area while taking damage so in order to get past a later part you have the ammo.

Its so incredibly hard and unfair.

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    I also tried all three and couldn’t beat them I gave up due to frustration

Minted Labs Resident Evil Statues

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09218.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	320.5 KB 
ID:	444854

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09217.jpg