Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Default Re: 3A - Bungie: Destiny - 1/6 Collectible Figures

Quote Originally Posted by slikkerias View Post
    Someone asked them if they were doing a hunter and they replied ‘yep’ - so I’m sure they will.
    I hope they're revealed soon!
    For Sale ~ Kotobukiya Archangel Fine Art Statue, NightT47 1/6 Black Widow Sculpt

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Wow! Didn't see this coming. Those titans look amazing. I am in for another fireteam!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Glad to see D2 figures, and some decent armour. Sad to see that 3A/ThreeZero still insists on painting every figure like it was dropped in the mud. Sweet Business shouldn't look weathered and dirty, and I feel like the armour is over-weathered also.

I've been itching to add at least a Warlock to my collection, so I will strongly consider these and future figures, but I honestly wish another company had this license. While I was happy with their Isaac Clarke figure, 3A/ThreeZero has done such a substandard job with properties like Doom and Mass Effect that I am really hesitant to buy from them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I'm actually excited for these, I love destiny but hated those first set of figures 3a offered... Mercury vex titan for me!

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Preorders just opened up. Of course, the version I wanted most (Mercury) is a Bungie store exclusive so it is the only version with shipping charges, taxes, and I can't use Paypal.

I may just go with a different shader...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FatedLazarus View Post
    Preorders just opened up. Of course, the version I wanted most (Mercury) is a Bungie store exclusive so it is the only version with shipping charges, taxes, and I can't use Paypal.

I may just go with a different shader...
    That's too bad. It's also the only one that includes an additional weapon, the Mida Multi-Tool.

That name brings back some memories. Remember when that thing was the most despised weapon in the game? Now it's basically useless.
    For Sale ~ Kotobukiya Archangel Fine Art Statue, NightT47 1/6 Black Widow Sculpt

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Yeah, the Multi-tool is a cool bonus weapon but it is low on my list of favorites now. I am fine with just the sentential shield and Sweet Business. After comparing pics I think I am going to go with the golden trace version instead. I like the metallic purple and it goes really well with the shield. It is also 30 bucks cheaper

Side note: The articulation looks a lot better on these titan's. I am not sure but it looks like they might have used fake leather for the under suit instead of rubber.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    I think Golden Trace would be my choice as well. It really pops!

They all look pretty darn good, though. It helps that they chose a nice looking armor set and some of the best shaders this time!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I purchased mercury vex chrome, might pick up another. Maybe purple, maybe white... hard choices...