Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 214 of 214 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214
Results 2,131 to 2,139 of 2139

Default Re: Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Well, regardless of it's massive flaws and head deformity issues.....I've just bought a Nathan Drake.

I've been on the fence for a while, but I just did a straight trade of my Sideshow Snake Plissken (i never found any love for that figure) for a Drake.

I love a challenge, I love a project and I love Uncharted......had to give this one a go! Will try to thin out the head, repaint it and shorten the neck.....see if I can get it looking decent.

I think it's a great figure, despite it's head problems, and I don't even think the head (at least on mine) is that bad.

Good luck customizing yours!

Thank you sir, I'm really looking forward to getting him!

If he's arrives looking half decent, I will only do minor alterations. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

Apologies for the poor quality picture and lighting. Got my Nate, ripped out the inside of the head, cut down the eyeplate, also cut down the neck plug to shorten his neck, then did a full repaint.

Might still tinker with him a little, but really love the figure.

Fortune and glory!

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    I love this figure but the head sculpt has always been worst part of my entire collection. So I picked up the Cybertoys Adventurer set because I wanted to try swapping the head sculpt. I am happy to report that it is a huge improvement. Still not 100% accurate, but at least my Drake looks human now .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5603.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	287.8 KB 
ID:	438436

Quote Originally Posted by FatedLazarus View Post
    I love this figure but the head sculpt has always been worst part of my entire collection. So I picked up the Cybertoys Adventurer set because I wanted to try swapping the head sculpt. I am happy to report that it is a huge improvement. Still not 100% accurate, but at least my Drake looks human now .

Name:	IMG_5603.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	287.8 KB 
ID:	438436
    Any chance you could please post a few more pictures of the Adventurer head sculpt on your Uncharted 3 figure? I've always been interested in replacing my stock U3 head sculpt (but balked at the price of Kai's version) and have had my eye on the Adventurer one.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Sure, here are a couple more quick snapshots. Sorry if the second pic is small. I could only get it to upload sideways or small.

Name:	IMG_5594.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	438450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5598.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	438449

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    It's not perfect by any means, but it's still ten times better than that monstrosity from Sideshow.
    For Sale ~ Kotobukiya Archangel Fine Art Statue, NightT47 1/6 Black Widow Sculpt

Thanks a lot!