Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Default Re: *******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours**

Quote Originally Posted by Legionpichon View Post
    I didn't write anything because I uploaded from my phone but I love this statue. It was my first poly statue but sadly it was decapitated in a pillow fight between my little brothers , I placed the head over the body only for the photos .
    What!!! I would have be furious,,, sorry to hear about that...

Collection- http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...d.php?t=129534 PreOrders- . HarleyQuinnPF-EX . IronPatriot Maquette . SpiderMan PolystoneStatue-EX .

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBIEproof View Post
    What!!! I would have be furious,,, sorry to hear about that...
    LOL I sure was, it was a few years ago. That's why I can tell that story in a "calm" way

Here are some pics of Ganondorf. I hope they make a 1/4 Link in the near future, this badboy needs some company.

Love the Ganondorf! I hope they make a 1/4 link as well...or even a zelda!

Collection- http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...d.php?t=129534 PreOrders- . HarleyQuinnPF-EX . IronPatriot Maquette . SpiderMan PolystoneStatue-EX .

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Does anyone know if ironing his cape would be damaging? Seems like most of us have that bent up cape and I'm thinking a nice straightening out would look fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Monger View Post
    Does anyone know if ironing his cape would be damaging? Seems like most of us have that bent up cape and I'm thinking a nice straightening out would look fantastic.
    I don't own the piece yet...but I would be afraid to iron it... If it gets damaged then it will be hard-impossible to get a replacement... Maybe slip it between 2 heavy books?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBIEproof View Post
    I don't own the piece yet...but I would be afraid to iron it... If it gets damaged then it will be hard-impossible to get a replacement... Maybe slip it between 2 heavy books?
    That might not be a bad idea.

Or maybe some steam

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legionpichon View Post
    Or maybe some steam
    Not sure what the point of the faces are here. How would you use steam for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Monger View Post
    Not sure what the point of the faces are here. How would you use steam for this?
    I was thinking about this: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0...on-STI001-.jpg

Some people in the forum used steam (hanged the cape and took a bath) for the Dark Rider of Mordor cape The faces were "dunno" because I don't know if it would work....

Seems less risky than the usual ironing.