Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1260
  1. #21

    Default Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

    Very nice Jango you have Verbal and love the setup Outer_Rim very classy.

    Heres a couple pics:




    and the TE bumpy cap version
    Last edited by sewbacca; 12-23-2009 at 12:31 PM.

  2. #22
    @sewbacca, Holy *beep* Amazing display! What type of cabinets are those? Never seen them before.

    Here's my MR Stormtrooper helmet:

    T-800 PF
    T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust
    T-800 Arnold Battle Damage Life-Size Bust

  3. #23
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    15,571
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    VERY nice collection, Outer Rim. That's an amazing collection. Seeing them all together, I think I might just have to get the Shock trooper next & wait for EFX to make a Vader. Any of you guys getting the McQuarrie concept Vader helmet?
    Yes SIR! I'll getting that. IMO, they should have used that concept version in ROTS.
    I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive...........KHHHHAAAAAAAAN!

  4. #24
    Sucker for ninja figures!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,382
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow Verbal21 On Twitter Visit Verbal21's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by RAV3N96 View Post
    @sewbacca, Holy *beep* Amazing display! What type of cabinets are those?
    what I wouldn't give for a Cody, or Bacara, or a Tie Fighter pilot....hell, the whole Stormtrooper costume. Great stuff, sewbacca


    Quote Originally Posted by SixMillionDollarMan Guy View Post
    Yes SIR! I'll getting that. IMO, they should have used that concept version in ROTS.
    that really would have been awesome. it'd really make it seem like they were still working on improving him until ANH

  5. #25
    Your helmet collection is more than impressive, Sewbacca. I really love your clone commander and ARC-170 fighter pilot buckets.

  6. #26
    AKA Stormy!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    20,608
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Reputation
    Interesting that this thread just popped up when I was considering opening a new one concerning the Vader concept helmet. I've been chomping at the bit for any news on the thing since the efx newsletter of just few days ago. I've been following efx since their inception, but most of these things are not what I normally collect. A Vader Mcquarrie Concept however, is definitely within the scope of my collection. Any news that anybody can provide on price point, preorder status, and delivery estimate for this piece would be greatly appreciated. And I may open a new thread this evening since I am so gung-ho about procuring this new helmet. That is barring a near-$1000 price point. That would be very sad indeed, for me.

    For instance:
    What are the normal price points for efx helmets in the past?
    Have any of them come with a signature before, and if so, what was the price of those?
    What are the edition sizes like on the other releases? (I know only 250 for this one!)

    Thanks guys!
    MX-5 Fund - $1,620.07


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Outer_Rim View Post
    Your helmet collection is more than impressive, Sewbacca. I really love your clone commander and ARC-170 fighter pilot buckets.
    Thanks guys and Outer_Rim I wouldnt say impressive as my collection is starting to get cluttered. Your display is my ultimate goal if I ever get the room, a wall of well displayed helmets Glad to see others with the same fetish

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by furystorm View Post
    Interesting that this thread just popped up when I was considering opening a new one concerning the Vader concept helmet. I've been chomping at the bit for any news on the thing since the efx newsletter of just few days ago. I've been following efx since their inception, but most of these things are not what I normally collect. A Vader Mcquarrie Concept however, is definitely within the scope of my collection. Any news that anybody can provide on price point, preorder status, and delivery estimate for this piece would be greatly appreciated. And I may open a new thread this evening since I am so gung-ho about procuring this new helmet. That is barring a near-$1000 price point. That would be very sad indeed, for me.

    For instance:
    What are the normal price points for efx helmets in the past?
    Have any of them come with a signature before, and if so, what was the price of those?
    What are the edition sizes like on the other releases? (I know only 250 for this one!)

    Thanks guys!
    These reg clone Helmets ran for $400 and I think Vader sig edition ran for $1000-1100 and reg. version about $700 could be wrong. So guessing the Concept is going to be up there especially with such a small edition size.

  9. #29
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    15,571
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    that really would have been awesome. it'd really make it seem like they were still working on improving him until ANH
    That's what I was thinking. This concept version is damn menacing looking. The angular lines make it seem so much more evil than the OT versions.
    I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her. Marooned for all eternity, in the center of a dead planet... buried alive. Buried alive...........KHHHHAAAAAAAAN!

  10. #30
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Transilvania, România
    Posts
    12,442
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit jkno's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX
    eFX Bryan's answer

    Comparison on Star Wars Helmets
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    My collection ◄ ◄ ◄ ► ► ► Trade feedback

Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Custom Display Shelves: New Ordering Instructions in 1st Post
    By Cocoboloboy in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 1434
    Last Post: 10-15-2014, 08:29 PM
  2. What else do you collect?
    By wookilar8 in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 03:14 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 07:11 PM
  4. Homework Help: Why do we love Star Wars and Collect it?
    By Buttmunch in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 03:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •