Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1460
  1. #791

    Default Re: STORMTROOPER PF officially in development!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
    Got mine and am not impressed really. The helmet looks really off and does not match any version from any movie. Shame. The eyes really bug me.

    Anyone want it at cost?
    LOL Why would anyone buy it from YOU at cost when they can still get it from SS?

    Good luck with that!

    And thanks for the splendid deal!

    BB

  2. #792
    Waitlist 4 lyfe
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Planet Houston
    Posts
    7,693
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Oh my goodness the armour/helmet freaks remain unimpressed

    Not even the actual costume designers on the films cared as much about this ____ as you guys do. Too bad for you-I will be enjoying this fig next week
    Check the Chin's Channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/BruceCamblzChin twitter @CharlieOxley

  3. #793
    Keyboard Cowboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gibson Baby
    Posts
    20,016
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Dude, this thing is awesome! Came out great. I was impressed with the packaging. Not complaints for me, it doesn't look as skinny in person as it did in some photos.

  4. #794
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,467
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by brucecamblzchin View Post
    Oh my goodness the armour/helmet freaks remain unimpressed

    Not even the actual costume designers on the films cared as much about this ____ as you guys do. Too bad for you-I will be enjoying this fig next week
    Impressed with the packaging? The base was loose in the shipper and the belt, hands, etc were looks and flopping around in my box. I was thoroughly disappointed in the packaging.

  5. #795
    Keyboard Cowboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gibson Baby
    Posts
    20,016
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Impressed with the packaging? The base was loose in the shipper and the belt, hands, etc were looks and flopping around in my box. I was thoroughly disappointed in the packaging.
    You got screwed then. Mine was perfect. Base was double wrapped and secure. All accessories were perfectly secure and the entire statue was wrapped in plastic armor pieces to protect the paint.

  6. #796
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,467
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Luckyyyyyy...

    My parts were not held in by anything..I had plastic pieces laying on the armor but not fastened..and the leg pieces had shifted to the side. The belt was rattling around ..all they had to do was pop some sponge and tape over it and I would have been thrilled.

  7. #797
    Waitlist 4 lyfe
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Planet Houston
    Posts
    7,693
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    that sucks about the packaging man, I am really talking about nit picking the fig - I know its a statue forum and if we cant nitpick here then where but some people take it too far imo.
    Check the Chin's Channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/BruceCamblzChin twitter @CharlieOxley

  8. #798
    Keyboard Cowboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gibson Baby
    Posts
    20,016
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Luckyyyyyy...

    My parts were not held in by anything..I had plastic pieces laying on the armor but not fastened..and the leg pieces had shifted to the side. The belt was rattling around ..all they had to do was pop some sponge and tape over it and I would have been thrilled.
    Wow! That really does suck, sorry to hear that.

  9. #799
    Sucker for ninja figures!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,378
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Reputation
    Follow Verbal21 On Twitter Visit Verbal21's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzybean View Post
    LOL Why would anyone buy it from YOU at cost when they can still get it from SS?

    Good luck with that!

    And thanks for the splendid deal!

    BB
    not to be as mean but I guess you're better off just returning it to SS

  10. #800
    I luv buckets
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,440
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add shocktrooper_au on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by brucecamblzchin View Post
    that sucks about the packaging man, I am really talking about nit picking the fig - I know its a statue forum and if we cant nitpick here then where but some people take it too far imo.
    When it's off it's off, when a sculpt is this far off it's not really nitpicking, does it look like a stormtrooper yes! what we see in the movie no! I've stayed away from Pf's mainly cause of the helmet sculpts, Vader, Boba & now ST, for the money & scale they should be closer

Page 80 of 146 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 1/6th Custom/Bashed Hoth Stormtrooper
    By Chakaman in forum Star Wars Custom Figures & Dioramas
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Supersizing the Medi Stormtrooper....
    By thenammagazine in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
  3. WTB: Medicom Stormtrooper body suit.
    By Alice Adrenochrome in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •