Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel

Default Toys Will Be Toys unboxes the McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Toys Will be Toys
    "I promised myself that I'd stop with just one of Sideshow's statues based on the concept art of Ralph McQuarrie. But they just work too well together. Here's a quick unboxing, assembly guide, and photo gallery of my latest acquisition. Leave the volume up if you want to hear some of my thoughts on the character."

Yep all 3 RMQ statues look so good together. I also got a bit of a hint this week that Sideshow might just be continuing the RMQ line too.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebot View Post
    Yep all 3 RMQ statues look so good together. I also got a bit of a hint this week that Sideshow might just be continuing the RMQ line too.
    Care to share? I was explicitly told at SDCC this year that they wouldn't, or at the very least that they weren't moving forward with their plans for a sixth scale figure line, which is being effectively replaced by Mythos.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    I hope im not rude or something but i just watched your video on that piece and noticed a few paint cracks on the chest.. you noticed that before? If not you may should try to get a replacement part

Quote Originally Posted by S. Griffin View Post
    Care to share? I was explicitly told at SDCC this year that they wouldn't, or at the very least that they weren't moving forward with their plans for a sixth scale figure line, which is being effectively replaced by Mythos.
    The hint I got was a possible RMQ Luke Starkiller. But if they told you "no" in person then that is kind of confusing??? And depressing

This line is awesome; unique aesthetic, solid polystone construction and no fragile electronics to worry about. If this line truly is finished then I think I'll just go back to collecting Attakus either 1/5 or 1/10, it doesn't really matter.