Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

View Poll Results: Which Padme would you like to see in Premium Format?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theed

41 41.84%
  • Geonosis

57 58.16%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Don't make me destroy you
    Feedback
    Default Re: Padme PF: Theed gown or Geonosis arena?

I vote handlebar hair Amidala!

-theropod

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I just hope if we do get a cloaked version that it is removable. I also think that non ripped version gets me a lot less grief from my gf. Now they just need to make it and everything will be great.

And finally lets take a look at all the possible poses for the non ripped version.

And my personal favorite
    Last edited by jason2885; 01-23-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Anti-Gray Prequel Denier MODERATOR
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Dressing a Galaxy has yet to sell out, and I bet Sideshow can and will use that as a gauge of the popularity of the costumes in the prequel trilogy among the potential PF buyers (comparable price range and edition size).
    Comparable price range and edition sizes, but *wildly* different products. I don't think Dressing a Galaxy sales would have much correlation with PT PF sales at all. I know I've never seriously considered buying the book but am very much looking forward to upcoming PF's of PT Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme. Darth Maul and the Episode III Clones (particularly the Commanders) are also huge fan favorites and would be sure-fire sellouts. I wouldn't be surprised if even a TPM Jar Jar sold reasonably well.

Hear that SS? There is a definite market for PT PF's!

As for Padme, I voted Theed. I think that would be one of those PF's with that special *wow* factor the second you lay eyes on it. Geonosis would still be cool (though I might prefer the non-ripped version w/cloak as well).
    Last edited by Khev; 01-23-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Trust No 1 MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    How can you even gauge the popularity of a 3 dimensional collectible by the sales of a book, they're so unrelated it's silly. At $40-$50 for the book, I'm sure a lot of fans shy away and I'm sure a lot of fans don't even get books. Sideshow would show poor judgement if they based decisions off data like that.

No NRD here... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar
    Theed. With lights. Outstanding.
    Indeed...PF must be Theed.

Besides, "Arena" Padme (no ripped shirt please) would translate well into a 1:6 scale figure (covered limbs)...but if so, don't make the cloak an exclusive!!

Guess I'm more of a minimalist on this character so would opt for Geonosis.

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    I'd prefer any of these 3 over the Theed gown. Anything that reveals more of Portman is better than any of the queen gowns, I think.

Penguins/Moose = Awesome!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    The Geonosis outfit exudes sex appeal. C'mon it's Natalie Portman! That outfit shows off her womanly curves. Having said that I would go with the Theed gown (how do you guys know all of this stuff?), simply because it would make the design more complicated and intricate in design. More of a conversational piece. Something that makes you examine every nook and cranny of the PF, and admire all the fine details in the costume. Although, having said that, you could also get great pleasure from examining every nook and cranny in those white tights.

With that final part said, I can go either way. There fore I would vote for neither option. Perhaps SideShow could make both versions.

Trust No 1 MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave
    I'd prefer any of these 3 over the Theed gown. Anything that reveals more of Portman is better than any of the queen gowns, I think.
    Very well said!

Moving like Jagger
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter
    If we are suggesting alternatives to the Theed Gown or Geonosis look I say look no further than Black Corset Dress. It definitely highlights her curves, still is very regal and I think it'd be interesting considering the look in PF.

Current Preorders:Hot Toys - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn - 1:6 Figure, Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - K-2SO - 1:6 Figure, Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man (Homemade Suit) - 1:6 Figure, Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars: Rogue One - C2-B5 - 1:6 Figure, Threezero - The Walking Dead - Michonne - 1:6 Figure, Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise) - 1:6 Figure