Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Default 1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    Email sent in regards to the Bespin Gantry. Hopefully we get enough interest to move forward with the project (and keep the costs lower...)
    What's the Bespin Gantry? Did I miss a pic or thread? Would love to know more.

İFly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Serg View Post
    What's the Bespin Gantry? Did I miss a pic or thread? Would love to know more.
    Hey bro!

I was just inquiring about the possibility of producing the following:

[QUOTE=FlyAndFight;9549671] With the latest Hot Toys announcement of the ESB Vader and that measly scaled gantry base, any chance you guys would be interested in producing a truer-to-scale version that includes the extension that Luke jumps from?

If so, put me down first on that list.

Attachment 379852
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Thx for the heads up! I'm interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Serg View Post
    Thx for the heads up! I'm interested!
    I'm interested as well. Sign me up!

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Looks like we have enough interested, to make the gantry a goer
    I've already worked the scales out (flipping heck this thing is huge ) won't be making a start until the last few Swing Bridge's are complete, sorry chaps.

Looks like we've another super exciting & busy year planned for 2018 Pete my good buddy, so hope your magic spray finger gets plenty of rest over the festive holiday

I did plan on getting some more Indy builds completed but I'm enjoying these Star Wars builds so much I may put the Indy stuff on the back burner for now....sorry Indy fans Working full time in Radiology takes up a huge amount of my time only leaving me weekends and holidays to get in the J-cave. Has anyone figured out human cloning yet?

Not going to give away any spoilers at this stage, but the biggy for us in 2018 will definitely be the 1/6 Land Speeder & base which is our next big project after these Swing Bridges are complete. We always have a number of commissions on the go and nothing will change there and will always take on more commissions throughout the year.

I'm also currently acquiring the blueprints for a personal project of a huge 1:24 scale scratchbuilt Millennium Falcon, I saw a Twitter post showing the original studio model and the size was so ridiculously insane I just had to have one........just hope Pete has plenty primer left because this thing will be around 1.5m long.
    No idea where I'm going to find the time to build this
    I may even put the build step by step on my Twitter feed or YouTube, but we'll see.

Flipping heck this is a long post for me.....best leave it there

Ta ta for now Jas
    Drop me a PM if you need something building

An AT-ST would be awesome and a no brainer for me if you made one. I am very interested in the land speeder though.

Quick update time again.

Starting Spraying the 1st shade of grey as a base on the door ( more grey tones and shading still to go )

Underside of the steps are painted ( I've done this so if they are getting wall mounted it won't just be a lump of grey that's seen )

I'll be back in a couple of days with more, I'm hoping to have the doors all finished and ready to make a start on the outer faces over the weekend

Pete

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Great idea Pete doing the underside of the bridge, they'll look so much better if wall hung

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidgray1974 View Post
    An AT-ST would be awesome and a no brainer for me if you made one. I am very interested in the land speeder though.
    Hmmmm you're not the only one who's asked about a 1/6 AT-ST

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchBuilder View Post
    Hmmmm you're not the only one who's asked about a 1/6 AT-ST
    Surely not?! That thing would be at the very least 1.2m high & have to stand in the corner of a collection room like a hat rack!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast