Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default 1/6 scale Asajj Ventress head sculpt?

Hi - had originally ordered an Asajj Ventress Sideshow figure, but it came defective and I had to return it. So I decided to look into making my own custom one - I've seen a very nice custom head sculpt of her somewhere in the past, but now I can't find it. I wondered if anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one, or knows of a head very close to hers that I could use to create her from? Thank you.

Last Son Of Krypton
    Feedback
    73 (100%)
    Follow Username On Twitter Add Username on Facebook Visit Username's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TwelveInchFigures View Post
    Hi - had originally ordered an Asajj Ventress Sideshow figure, but it came defective and I had to return it. So I decided to look into making my own custom one - I've seen a very nice custom head sculpt of her somewhere in the past, but now I can't find it. I wondered if anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one, or knows of a head very close to hers that I could use to create her from? Thank you.
    It depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking to accurately recreate the character from Clone Wars?
    Or a more realistic female head form?
    There are plenty of heads on Ebay for female customs. But few are bald. There's a nice "high cheekbone" female head just out that's supposed to be Ruby Rose from the John Wick movie. It has hair, but that could be dremelled off and made smooth.
    It all depends on what type of look you are going for. Realistic, or cartoon-accurate.
    Well, they're not scared of dying. They're just scared of looking bad on tv...

Quote Originally Posted by TwelveInchFigures View Post
    I found a thread for Asajj Ventress:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...thread-87.html

And I think the last post answers your question